“Great late night dinner”
Review of Sabor Latino - CLOSED

Sabor Latino
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Excellent Cuban, great Cuban coffee, serving breakfast, inexpensive almost all local guests, next to Marriott Miami Airport Hotel, Fairfield and Courtyard, also Crown and other hotels. If you need a place to eat reasonably priced, real Cuban walk to this restaurant!
UK
“Great late night dinner”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel shuttle bus driver recommend Sabot Latino to my Husband and I, when we ended up with an unexpected stay in Miami during our honeymoon due to the ridiculously slow staff at Miami immigration. Anyway....

The menu offered lots of options, a nice mix of your normal diner food and Cuban dishes.
I ordered an omelette, Husband ordered steak and eggs along with a side of a cuban potato dish. Both dishes came with bread, which was yummy.
We both enjoyed the meal and service was great. Did not have to wait long for our food. There is lots of drink options too. Mango juice was very tasty.

If you're staying in one of the nearby hotels or live locally I would recommend Sabor Latino.

• Visited November 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Fried plantains”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Yummy breakfast Cuban coffee
Cute small cafe with outdoor seating or small indoor. Love the breakfast. Large menu, including
Childrens menu. Shakes, juice, beer and wine. Nothing fancy

Austin, TX
“Less expensive option than eating at hotels next door”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Sabor Latino is a classic diner with a Cuban menu.

This might not be too bad of a place if you have your expectations set correctly for the kind of place it is. It definitely has reasonable prices, and that’s the best thing it has going for it. If you are staying at a nearby hotel you can get breakfast at Sabor Latino for a much more reasonable price than they will charge in the hotel.

However, for a food snob who prefers locally sourced, fresh, seasonal food, Sabor Latino was just “ok.” Breakfast here was fine, and again at a great price. However, I was disappointed that the potatoes served with egg plates were frozen tator tots. Many of the unique juice options that they have are from boxes or cans and not fresh fruit. I was expecting amazing things from the Cuban sandwich and it was made of the most bland food distributor ingredients. The side of tostones that I ordered was just right and the highlight of my three visits there.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bamboo_Orchid
Porto Ronco, Switzerland
“Great Breakfast - Good Service”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I didn't want to have breakfast in the hotel and it didn't look that amazon so I crossed the street and ended up at the Sabor Latino. I sat outside, ordered my breakfast, drank a fantastic coffee while watching planes take off. The eggs were cooked to perfection, waitress was really lovely, tried some of their cuban bread as well. I paid three times less than in the hotel and it was delicious.
By the way, breakfast is served all day.
Bravi!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Patriciazu
Burlington, Vermont
“good place for a light meal.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We were looking for a place near the hotel & the desk ckerk suggested this one. It doesn't look like much on either the inside or out, but we had a good meal. The Cuban sandwich was more than enough for a meal with lots of meat & the talapia was tasty & came with 2 sides. The wine came in a small bottle & wasn't worth the price, but we were satisfied & would go again if we were in the area.

Visited January 2014