“AMAZING! BEAST IS NO JOKE!”

Beast Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Beast Fishing Charters is a top rated, "private", light tackle, live bait, offshore fishing charter for everyone from the novice to the expert angler. We provide all necessary permits, licenses, bait, tackle, ice, etc. The only thing you need to bring is your food, beverages, and personal items. We focus on providing a fun/friendly atmosphere, while working hard to put you on fish. Our goal is to return you to the dock with a smile and lasting memories. If you want to experience the *** BFC offers PRIVATE fishing charters for 1-6 people only. Trips are not offered on a per-person, share-a-ride basis.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

If your looking for good fishing, look no further past the beast. Jim and Devon were unreal and very great company, besides being amazing anglers. We did a 3/4 day trip and caught a large variety of fish. We got blackfin tuna, kingfish, mackerel, barracuda, and not to mention we ended the day with a tripple sailfish! Hands down best charter in South Florida. Truly a great experience hands down!

Big Thanks to Jim & Devon!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

That wasn't fishing... That was catching. It's hard to beat a trip out into the waters of Southern Miami with a great crew on a beautiful boat ... unless of course you're landing some of the most exciting sportfish around. Capt. Jim and his mate Devon are two of the most accommodating, relaxed, personable characters to ever let strangers on their boat. They also happen to know exactly what they're doing. I just got back from one of the best fishing experiences of my life. My buddies and I spent an entire day hauling in sailfish, barracuda, tuna, and more. Next time I'm in Miami, I'll be on The Beast! Thanks again, Jim and Devon.

Dan M

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My buddies and I chartered a trip with Capt. Jim and first lady Devon on the Beast on 1-20-14, and let me tell you, these guys are top notch. A triple hookup on sailfish!!! Landing 2 of 3. There is no better feeling than looking over at two of your best friends as they are struggling as hard as you are to tame a monster sailfish. These guys kept us busy all day reeling in blackfin, barracuda, kingfish, and cero mackerel. Truly a trip of a lifetime, thank you Jim and Devon!!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have grown up in South Florida and fished the waters here my whole life. I have fished with Capt. Jim and Devon a couple times now and can say they are one of the best charter boats down here. The BEAST is a great boat with the ability to handle rough weather extremely well and get you too where ou need to be to catch fish fast. One of the trips I did with Jim and Devon is the Cubera trip because that is a specialized trip and my brother and I figured the best bet to catch a big one would be to fish with someone who catches them all the time. Needless to say we were not disappointed we caught 2 massive Cuberas and lost a couple on the trip, we had a wonderful time on the water. These two guys fish hard for you and do their absolute best to get you on fish.

Matt B.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Great boat and a great crew. Beast is one of those rare charters where you are treated like an angler and catch your own fish. For a true angler, I cannot think of a better charter operation. Looking forward to our semi annual trips.

Yalkin,
New York

Been to Beast Fishing Charters? Share your experiences!