“Good Musice good times!”
Review of Bardot

Ranked #108 of 349 things to do in Miami
Medellin, Colombia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good Musice good times!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great place to grab some drinks with friends, can get really crazy specially on the weekends and with more and more people discovering it is getting busier every time; once you go you get hooked on the music and the atmosphere; is a really cool place to hang out.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Camilo C

Eastern Virginia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Hip”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Super hip site for live music. The bar is unmarked, and the doorman is great. Inside is like a hipster living room with bands, on the floor, an arm's length away. Seek this gem out

Visited August 2012
2 Thank kendocubano
New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Velvet and Red”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Great spot!
Bf and I stopped by for a drink. One of the few bars I dig in Miami so far. Decor is kitschy and sort of cool.
There was a decent band playing...unpretentious which is a refreshing change for Miami.

I took a star away because there is a CORNBALL velvet rope , red carpet and bouncer charging a fee outside. LOL Cracked me UP. My bf happened to know the bouncer (really? A bouncer outside a spot that wants to be speakeasy?) and we didn't pay. Otherwise we wouldn't have gone in on principal. I mean-I don't pay to get in bars at home(Brooklyn). I'm gonna pay in Miami? Don't think so.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank LulaBK
London, United Kingdom
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 198 helpful votes
“Hip, cool, crazy place”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

this is based on one visit only so take it accordingly.

I felt this was NYC in Miami. Hip, cool, crazy place. Packed. Good music but a bit too heavy.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Valux01
Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Nice Sound System and Sarah Packiam is Great!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I was entertaining a friend for the week and she had been to Bardot before and wanted to go again for some live music. We started at Gigi's (read separate review) then at 11 popped into Bardot to see who was playing.

Sarah Packiam was headlining and stopped the house. Everyone got into the groove with her own originals! There was a song everyone could relate to. She even played a mandolin for a unique sound. My friend loved it and downloaded her song for a friend in need of a smile. Beer was good too especially a the Belgian one.

Definitely will see her again. The sound system is studio quality which was real nice even in a packed house.

Visited July 2011
4 Thank RonBinFlorida

Been to Bardot? Share your experiences!