“Great BBQ at a low price”
Review of Shorty's Bar-B-Q

Shorty's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #110 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Allapattah
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Dinner at Shorty's was a pleasant experience. The ribs were very good and the meal was very reasonably priced. The service was average and the decor was kind of tacky. On the whole I would recommend this chain restaurant for couples or family with kids. It can get very noisy when crowded as it is an open layout.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went here since it was close to the hotel and did not know what to expect. Shorty's offers a simple, yummy bbq menu! Sauce was a sweeter sauce. I had the pulled pork. Service was pretty good but slow at times.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Shorty's is a great place to take a large group for a good meal at a decent price. Service is very quick, and they are especially attentive to the needs of larger (>8) groups. I have been here several times and have always enjoyed the brisket. This time I asked and was able to receive a platter with pork BBQ and the brisket - a great combination that others in our party tried and also raved about. I don't care for the bread here, so stick with the meat.

If you need to feed a lot of people quickly, go to Shorty's for a great, fast meal!

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Just coming from Texas, I was hesitant to eat at a BBQ place in Miami. However due to a late work schedule I was left with few options to eat. I am glad now that was the case. Atmosphere is great. Picnic bench style table seating. Best of all was the food accompanied with Sam Addams on tap. Ordered up the pork steak (which is a pork chop) and it was Delish. By the way, I was given two for 9.99 and could have shared. Great value and good eats. I highly recommend.

1  Thank danny_2345
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Large portions amd yummy ribs. Service is great.....location is easy to find.....i would definatly return again