“Amazing”

Neighborhood: Allapattah
Teresopolis, RJ
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I really like this restaurant! It's simply fantastic. The food is delicious and the servers are very polite!

Visited December 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
“Pretty good BBQ for a chain restaraunt.”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I come in here maybe once every other week while in town for work. Overall the food and service has been very consistent. Never a long wait for a table and service is usually pretty fast. The food quality has been pretty good also. Nothing exotic on the menu. Standard BBQ restaraunt. I do like their Brunswick stew a LOT. I would put that as a single stand out item here so give it a try.

Visited August 2012
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Ok”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We went at an off time, probably about 5pm which in Miami is apprently very early to eat. The food was ok, not the best BBQ I've had, but not horrible either. The restaurant is quite unque in the decor. Which means there is all kinds of random stuff on the walls and ceilings. There was also some kind of liquid on the table in a shaker that smelt like campfire but I don't know what the purpose was. The booths are also weirdly designed and not comfortable. If you've eaten here you know what I mean.

Visited May 2012
Ithaca, New York
“Really below average food and service”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Chicken was dried out to the point that it was not edible. I had that piece replaced. Brisket (Famous) was fatty and also dried out. Sauces are uninspired goop. Service was acceptable.

Visited July 2012
Spring Lake, North Carolina
“Great BBQ, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I ate at Shorty's last week while in Miami on business. The restaurant on NW 87 has very good BBQ. I ordered some wings, the brisket and a cold beer . Both were very good, and the brisket was smoked perfectly. I really like the buffalo sauce that came with the wings too.

I had a nice conversation with some of the locals, who were still celebrating the Miami Heat's NBA title. The staff there were very friendly. I arrived late, and myself and another customer were there until closing. The staff never rushed us out!.

I will definately go to Shorty's next time I'm in Miami.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Shorty's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!