“See Miami from the water” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miami Yacht Charters

Miami Yacht Charters
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“See Miami from the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

I went out on the 44' 'shark' boat. I had never been to Miami and we went all around...to Star Island where the stars have their homes and to Sticksville, where houses were built on stilts. I never knew Miami had so much water!!

Annabelle planned everything and we had nothing to worry about...a beautiful day and fun for all. I highly recommend this for all types of recreation...small groups (like we had) or large groups on the big party boats looked like it would really be fun....business or pleasure.

Thanks for a great intro to Miami...I'll be back.....

Visited May 2012
1 Thank joan k

Santa Ana, San Jose, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great times awesome service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

just had a great time in Miami with Miamicharters, great service, Anabelle is the Best, all equipment is great and we had lots of fun in the water.
Next time in Miami for sure we will use them to have all the fun in the sun

Visited May 2012