“Excellent hotel and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East

La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
Ranked #65 of 120 Hotels in Miami
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent hotel and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The service was excellent, and the room was very clean. The Inn was close to the airport. Since I did not yet have my luggage from an international flight, the amenities were very much appreciated. What I liked best about my stay, is that I could leave my vehicle there until I returned from my vacation. This was my main reason for choosing this hotel. I enjoyed the accommodations and excellent service I received, that I booked another reservation for September!

Talk about the location & amenities
Say what you liked best & least

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Mineola, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Room was clean, had a smoking room and it was on the top floor. The Staff was very nice and very helpfull. Recommend a place to get food and the the place they recommended was great. I would Stay there again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed only one night before the cruise, but this hotel offers free breakfast, free internet, free shuttle to Port of Miami(my hubby paid $10 for the shuttle from Port of Miami back to the hotel to pick up the car), and free parking up to 7 days(we parked our rental car for 5 days).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This hotel is great! There is a shuttle that picks you up from the airport. You don't even have to call them for a pickup. You just wait until they make the next drive by, there is one every 15 minutes. The front desk staff is very friendly! Check-in was really nice and rather quick. They have a sign up for people who are needing a shuttle to the Port of Miami for a cruise. The room was twice as big as any hotel room i have ever stayed in before. The breakfast was decent, nothing bad and nothing great. There wasn't much seating though. We ended up taking our breakfast up to our room. There is a quaint little restaurant within walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kristen N
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Good hotel. Clean! Fresh!~ Everything you need for a basic stay. Free WiFi-great for the Verizon phone that does not cost when connected to WiFi. Air conditioning was on when I came in the room at a nice cool level so I didn't have to wait for the room to cool down. When I checked in I asked about a taxi for the next day. The desk clerk immediately helped me figure out the best time for the taxi to come and they booked it with the taxi company who were there waiting for me the next day. I had the best taxi driver Gregory 784-406-3570 who was able to transport me all day to where I needed to go. I just called him up and he would come and get me for the next part of the journey.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank EJBDOB
Lutz, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

It seems that this particular LQ has issues with the AC. We noticed that the knobs of the AC console were taken away; hence, it was impossible to adjust the temperature to our preference. Not only the AC knobs were missing in our room, but also in the AC next to the 3rd floor elevator. We noticed that it was an issue in the breakfast area as well, since it was very warm with a musty smell all over the place. On the other hand, the room was clean and the staff was corteous.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank WEdmee
Lithonia, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel and the front desk staff were very courteous and helpful. I love that fact that they offer free shuttle to and from the airport which was very close by. Also, going to the port was affordable and convenient. Thanks again front desk staff. I will be booking my next hotel stay with La quinta....great service and clean hotel!

Room Tip: Second floor is much better less smoke smell