Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
    See what travelers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

10 minutes away from airport which was very convenient for us, since we had to be at airport at 5am. God customers service. They gave us a free upgrade to King room, which was very nice. Quiet area, not a lot of traffic. The front desk gave us to restaurants names and menus so we can have food delivered to our room. Price was a little spending, but I seen higher prices for much less. Over all very satisfied with the service and quality of room.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
    2  Thank Daniel M
    Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

You shouldn´t expect a 5 star hotel. But the room is nice, there is no service included (at least for less than 8 nights). There is complimentary cofee and snacks until 930am. Some rooms might be very noisy, so try to ask for a better one. Staff is not very kind so try not to "bother" them... The hightlight is the price (considering Miami area, of course).

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Patricia - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with our overall accommodations offered at a great value. Still, it upsets me to learn that our level of customer service did not meet your expectations. I will review our customer service policies and guest protocol with our entire staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Please know, our housekeeping service is provided once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights. For those who are staying for shorter periods of time, services can be purchased for a minimal fee.

Again, your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the near future.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a nightmare, as I feel like I should've paid the extra $25-30 for a more upscale hotel with a free shuttle to the airport. All the other airport hotels in the same price range as Extended Stay America do provide this service. I hope this hotel resolves the issue very SOON. It's close to the airport, after all, so why not provide this amenity? E.S.A found a way to make a lot of extra $ if you hire one of their people to drive you...

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Please know, we do have other Extended Stay Hotels that provide a free airport shuttle for our guests. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at BLUE@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Would NOT recommend this place, it is a dump, run down, smells. You get no maid service unless you stay for over a week. Fire alarm goes off for an hour before it is fixed. Wake up in morning, no hot water. Doing noisy renos. VERY high priced for such a lousy place.
    No pool no gym

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
    Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that the condition of our hotel did not meet your expectations. I apologize that you experienced issues with the fire alarm, hot water and noise from our renovations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Please know that housekeeping services are always available upon request for a minimal fee. I am grateful for your feedback as it will enable us to continue to improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at BLU@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Clean newer type place. Nothing to complain about, nothing to brag....

Very close to the MIA but no shuttle.
    Stayed for one uneventful night prior to our departure to Central America.
    Had a car so shuttle was not an issue.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
    Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate the feedback you provided, as we are continually improving our hotel. We hope we have an opportunity to host you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.