1,679 results
All reviews bedroom suite monday to thursday miami airport stove top evening reception breakfast and dinner small kitchen home away from home living area full kitchen the breakfast area free breakfast shuttle service hot breakfast would stay here again front desk staff stayed here for one night
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Everything was done right. Bedrooms were squeaky clean, the food was great, and the staff is helpful and courteous. We just found our favorite Homewood Suites in Miami. Thank you very much HS-Staff

Trip type: Traveled with family
Chris H, General Manager at Homewood Suites Miami-Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Greetings,
Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you found our location to be perfect for all your needs. Your compliments are very much appreciated and we'll be sure to pass on your praise! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We asked ahead of time for an 8:00 pm shuttle to the airport. The shuttle broke down and we didn’t get transportation until 45 minutes later. The situation was stressful, as we were traveling with 4 children and 16 pieces of luggage for an international overnight flight. The lady at the hotel desk was kind, but not at all helpful in resolving our dilemna quickly. Additionally the pool was basic and the hot tub/spa tepid.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Greetings,
Please accept my most sincere apologies for such an unpleasant experience you encountered. We take all feedback very seriously and will do everything possible to enhance the experience for our loyal guests. Unfortunately our shuttle did have a minor setback. I can understand how frustrating this must have been for you and your family. Fortunately, we were able to secure another form of transportation to the airport. We hope you will give us another try when your future travels bring you back to Miami.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I travel weekly and look forward to seeing Linda at the front desk when I check in. She remembers my name and is always willing to go the extra mile to help with any hotel needs. The hotel is lucky to have her. I wish there was a Linda at all of the hotels I go to.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 135tb89
Chris H, General Manager at Homewood Suites Miami-Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Greetings,

Thank you so much for the kind words about your recent stay. I am so glad to see Linda took such good care of you. She is one of our superstars at the front desk for sure. We can not wait to welcome you back again and hopefully earn a 5 star review from you. Thank you again for being loyal to our hotel, and for the kind words. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Looking for a great hotel with excellent service. Highly recommend this hotel. Beds very comfortable, location great, Breakfast and evening social the best. Pool very refreshing with great outdoor furniture to lounge around. Towels really available. Just all around GREAT

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
christopherhammons, General Manager at Homewood Suites Miami-Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Airport- Blue Lagoon and for providing a detailed review of location, amenities and the comfort you experienced during your stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again someday soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at many Hilton hotels while traveling and this one needs updating. The phones in my room were out dated and one didn’t work. The AC in the room was rusting on the outside and was loud in my room. Fire alarm went off at 12:40am because someone burnt food in there room so we had to evacuate. The WIFI would drop when I was working on my computer and I even paid for the more expensive internet too that’s suppose to be better but I could not tell the difference. Overall the front desk was amazing and very nice and friendly. The hotel just needs an overhaul. For the money it’s a great one night stay however for long term I’d recommend another hotel. But I guess you get what you pay for.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us about your recent stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Airport- Blue Lagoon. As someone who stays at Hilton hotels as much as you, you are among our most valued guests. We are very sorry that the room conditions were below your expectations. This is not typical of our hotel. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.