Homewood Suites Miami-Airport / Blue Lagoon
$117
$108
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$122
Hampton.com
$189
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
$110
$100
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$105
Priceline
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$124
$105
Cancelon
1,566 results
All reviewsbedroom suitemonday to thursdaystove topmiami airportevening receptionbreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenhome away from homeliving areafull kitchenthe breakfast areashuttle servicehot breakfastwould stay here againfree breakfastfront desk staffcruise port
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Once again we chose this hotel because of its location, in relation to our work, the airport and the fact that we are HHonors members. Based on previous stays, we knew what to expect and were okay with that. This time our suite, located on the 5th floor, was in pretty good condition for our 14 night stay.

In fact, the hotel seems to have had some improvements, which have definitely helped. For example, there are new televisions and the housekeeping service is now done on a more timely basis---this was our biggest complaint last time and the evening meals seem to have been upgraded. As always, the staff, with one exception of a maintenance employee, who had attitude, were all pleasant. I would particularly like to single out Luis (front desk) and the woman in the dining room for the evening meal (name begins with an M) for their helpfulness and friendliness.

As for what still needs improvement---the carpets in the hallways are still in need of replacement, especially the one on the first floor, which is disgusting and gives a bad first impression. (Also, I wonder why the sheer curtains on the first 2-3 floors look yellow from the outside? Not a good image!). Some of the furnishings, especially the sofa in room 522, need replacement. It would be nice to see some new duvet covers on the beds, as the ones there are pretty worn out. A personal request would be for more bacon and fresh fruit at breakfast, please :-). Also, I still think there need to be more employees because you are unlikely to get an answer if calling housekeeping or the front desk or maintenance.

Overall, there are no surprises at this hotel and if you are in the Miami/Coral Gables area for business and want something larger than a hotel room, free breakfast and parking and something to eat, with a beer or glass of wine in the evening, this is a good place and it is near to a Publix, a Pollo Tropicale and a McD's for your dining pleasure :-).

Room Tip: Rooms over the lagoon are quieter but I like being able to watch the activities at the airport so usually try to get a room on that side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Stayed here for the second time in 12 months and would return again. Hotel is located close to airport, however inside the noise is minimal. Great lagoon out the back stocked with hude carp, turtles, etc - kids love it !
Whilst not located close to a key tourist area e.g. South Beack the location is an all rounder, for example you can drive from here to Dolphin Mall, the everglades, South to the keys, and obviously easy access to the airport itself.
Parking is free - other hotels charge.
Rooms are all suite so good for families - kids can sleep early and parents can watch TV ! Breakfast can be busy at times so don't leave it till last minute.

Room Tip: Ask for Laggon view i.e. not facing the airport
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The staff if friendly. The hotel is showing wear and tear all over. The hallways are pretty beat up from luggage and so are the side entrance doors. The hotel rooms walls could use touch up paint, the thermostat was beat up looking. The price for what you get is not the Hilton standard but compared to prices downtown Miami it's okay. Our hallway smelled like weed for two nights and I don't know if I had kids if I would stay here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My business associates and I drove from Richmond, VA to Miami, FL we wanted to wait until we got closer to Miami to make reservation, the only one we found was Homewood, thank G*D, I only can say that everything is exactly as I wanted plus some. as I am an endangered species "Smoker" the hotel served me right. Food was good, close to downtown Miami, near Airport, and very easy access from highway. I could not print from print office, the staff did everything possible to make sure my document was prepped and faxed in no time. My business associates, utilized Free Breakfast, some lunch, and as always tasty coffee I will always stay there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Nasser A
Reviewed April 19, 2014

If only I could have taken the helpful and outstanding staff from the Homewood Suites and walked them down to the Hilton two doors down, my experience would have been wonderful. In the case of this hotel, there were ants in the bathroom (3rd floor), not brochures, instruction books, or directories in the room, and limited staff. However, everyone went out of their way to be helpful and made my stay great. They got me a cab, the shuttle was great, but I needed to go 18 miles. The free breakfast was tasty and while standard, beat paying 15-20 dollars anywhere else. The pool needed some work, there were piles of trash and leaves between the pool and the lake, and it could not be viewed from the hotel (a security risk). All in all, for a much cheaper price than the Hilton down the street, I got a large room and great service, but a failing physical plant and bare bones amenities.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business