Homewood Suites Miami-Airport / Blue Lagoon
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
Pullman
$122
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$169
$131
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$289
$269
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Miami Airport Marriott(Miami)(Great Value!)
$177
$164
Travelocity
$108
$95
$127
$103
  • Pool
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$209
$150
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
$174
Hotelpower.com
1,532 results
All reviewsbedroom suitemonday to thursdaystove topmiami airportevening receptionbreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenhome away from homeliving areafull kitchenthe breakfast areawould stay here againhot breakfastshuttle servicefree breakfastfront desk staffpre cruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My family and I arrived after a long flight, just as the dinner service was ending. They offered to extend service for us and were very accommodating and great with the kids. We were upgraded to a two bedroom suite which is without doubt one of the biggest I've stayed in. The room was great with views of the airport and lagoon...comfy beds and a good nights sleep. Will definitely return here....

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We always stay at Homewood Suites. This was the worst Homewood Suites experience I have had. When we checked in they overcharged us. I reserved the room at $269 a night before tax & they tried to charge me $309 a night before tax. I had to go and find my emails and bring them to them to prove the price. Lady was rude with me and had attitude. It was a hassle and no apology when I proved my price. Our bathroom did not work properly. Toilet would not flush and the tub was clogged. When I showered it filled up above my calves. Gross!! They took a few hours to send someone to fix the problems. Slow! Maintenance and housekeeping were nice, though. The worst part of our stay was breakfast. We came about 15 to 20 minutes before breakfast closed. It was a madhouse. Very crowded. Most of the food was empty and they did not refill it. There were not prepared for the rush or the crowd they had staying. The food that was there was not good. It was very crowded and there was a long line for the waffles. My kids stood in the line and when they got to the end, the lady took the batter from them and said it was closed. They took all the food and closed up lock stock and barrel the minute closing time came. I have stayed at many Homewood Suites and they usually leave the stuff a few minutes later and are never so rude. My daughter asked for sugar 3 times and the lady ignored her. Also, was very rude to any of us if we asked for anything. Full of attitude and acted like we were a bother. Not what you want at any hotel, but especially one that you are paying over $300 after tax. Rooms were ok. Kind of dated and not the best we've seen. They were clean. Overall, I would not stay here again. For the price, find another place in Miami.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stephen P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Miami-Airport / Blue Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're very sorry about the issues you encountered at check-in, the maintenance problems, and poor dining experience you had. This is certainly not typical of our friendly and accommodating staff. We're reviewing your concerns with the appropriate members of our team and can assure you each issue will be addressed. If I can be of further assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stayed one night at Homewood Suites Blue Lagoon before an international one week trip. We had a suite for four adults and it was a perfect size with full kitchen and separate bedroom. The free breakfast the morning of our flight was wonderful as well as the free shuttle to the airport. But the best part was leaving our car in their parking lot for one week - FREE of charge. The shuttle picked us up at the airport after our vacation, we picked up the car and off we went. I would definitely stay here again when flying out of MIA.

Room Tip: most rooms overlook the blue lagoon, very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Free parking, free breakfast, free wi-fi, clean rooms ! It's a no brainer ! Just stayed at Westin in Key West it sucked . $25 a day to park,no breakfast Enough said Ok now this is getting stupid I have to say more then I wanted to say.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed March 26, 2014

For overnight stay near to Miami airport this hotel was ideal. We had a two bedroom suite so all the family were together which was very roomy (though the bathrooms could have been better laid out). Breakfast was ok and plentiful. The two room option makes for a very reasonable offer for a family of four. The hotel looks a little tired but for one night it is great and the prices give you excellent value for money.