Homewood Suites Miami-Airport / Blue Lagoon
$179
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Bar/Lounge
$119
Priceline
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$122
Cancelon
1,566 results
All reviewsbedroom suitemonday to thursdaystove topmiami airportevening receptionbreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenhome away from homeliving areafull kitchenthe breakfast areashuttle servicehot breakfastwould stay here againfree breakfastfront desk staffcruise port
Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you have a problem with this hotel, I suggest you request to speak with Rick Funke, the general manager. We stayed here the night before our cruise and left our car parked on the property. We had an issue that could have put a damper on our return from our wonderful family trip. Instead, Mr. Funke went above and beyond to make it right. Service like this is what should be the priority of all "service industries", but seldom is. Bravo to Mr. Funke & his staff. Would stay here again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love that this hotel has a separate room with a door so that when I put my child to bed, I can still be up and not disturb her rest. The value is increased due to the managers reception Monday through Thursday because we save the cost of dinner for our family of 3 and add with that the com breakfast and we are really only paying half of the cost of the hotel and the rest is meal money. It has been a wonderful find for my family and we tell everyone we meet about our experience. We will only stay at homewood suites!! We love the duck!!

1  Thank Megan G
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hotel provides all necessary amenities for stay in proximity of Blue Lagoon businesses. Everything is as you'd expect it from a Hilton brand hotel: Clean rooms, comforatble beds, well equipped rooms, reliable WiFi. Great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The choice of red wine without adding cranberry juice to it was too tart, besides a slip of the salt box everything else was satisfactory. Rick the manager was on the scene tending to the guests needs daily. I highly recommend this establishment

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I first stayed at this hotel in 2006 when my family and I travelled to Miami for my daughters graduation and have stayed there since. Sometimes between 2 - 5 times per year. We hear a lot about a home away from home, but this establishment fits that phrase perfectly. The suites are spacious, comfortable and well maintained. The staff is friendly and it is perfectly located for when I travel on business. I would and have recommended this to many persons travelling in the Miami area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business