“High Quality Services!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Squalo Divers

Squalo Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Squalo Divers opened its doors in the summer of 2010 in Miami, Florida. We are a PADI 5 Star Dive Center and we are committed to serving the Scuba Diving community locally and internationally. We offer all our courses in English, Spanish & Russian, we offer standard courses during the weekends and private courses around your schedule. We specialize in providing the peak of customer service and personal attention. We offer equipment and training to fit every budget.
Key Biscayne, Florida
“High Quality Services!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

In summary, I highly recommend this store, got 3 certifications with them and never find a reazon for complaint, best dubby for diving in Miami

Visited March 2013
SEBASTIAN D, Manager at Squalo Divers, responded to this review, December 7, 2016
Thank you for the awesome review, Fernando! We hope to take you diving again soon!

North Miami Beach, Florida
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I went on two dives with Squalo Divers this past weekend. The dive sites were beautiful and we go some great pictures. The staff were very informative and helpful and were sure to explain everything in detail so that mistakes were prevented ahead of time, I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for classes or day trips!

Visited February 2014
Thank you for the review, Kaitlyn! Please come dive with us again sometime soon!
Miami, Florida
“Amazing service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

I purchased this groupon for my wife as a surprise. Once I gave her the gift, she was a bit nervous doing the course by her self and being underwater. I explained the situation to Sebastian and explained to him that I've gone through the course and is currently certified. He then allowed me to go through the course with my wife (had to pay small fees to get on the boat). He also explained to me that he would allow me to go through the course so she wouldn't feel by herself as long as I didn't interfere or interrupt the instructor. In the end the wife had an amazing time, she loved every minute of it and the instructors were amazing on training their students. Squalo divers really do care about their customers and making sure they're happy. Thanks to Squalo divers my wife and I are planning are next dive. THANK YOU SQUALO DIVERS.

Visited July 2013
Thank you for the review! We're so happy your wife enjoyed her course. Please come dive with us again soon!
Miami, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“AMAZING Service... Start of a new hobby!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Lets just say I give 100% credit to Squalo for creating a new addict to the sport(?) of scuba diving. I loved it. Sebastian was very helpful and knowledgeable. The staff at this place is what sets it apart from the rest. I will definitely be coming back for more diving this summer!

Visited November 2013
Thanks for the review, Jonathan! We love turning people into Scuba addicts, ha! Come dive with us again soon!
“Great people, great service, great experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I purchased the squalo divers open water deal on groupon. Our instructor rick did a great job with each of the students and myself, he took his time to make sure everyone was comfortable with all the requirements needed to become an open water diver in the pool or ocean. I was so pleased that I have already signed up for the advance open water course.

Sabastion is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain all the different product options and the differences between each. I would definitely recommend this dive shop!

Visited August 2013
Thank you for the awesome review! Hope to see you again soon! Keep diving :)