This is purely for those that need to stay at the airport.
1) 3 minutes to the airport and good parking
2) Spacious with contemporary decor
3) Great beds & linen; soundproof windows = perfect sleeping conditions
4) Clean, clean rooms with fully equipped kitchenettes
5) Reasonably good breakfast is included
6) Friendly and helpful staff
1) Right under the flight path, so very noisy in all outdoor spaces
2) No restaurant onsite or within walking distance. They offered a menu for ordering in from local fast food restaurants, and you can buy beer, wine and snacks from a small kiosk behind the reception desk - we had potato chips and beer for dinner that night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just outside of Miami International Airport on picturesque Lake Palmer, we offer all of the amenities you need to thrive on long stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Element Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.