Element Miami International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
1,572 results
All reviewsfull kitchenspg pointsfree breakfastfire pitlight dinnermiami international airportshuttle servicefree shuttlemodern hotelyogurtflight pathamerican airlineslarge bathroomliving roombooked this hotelthe hotel offersthe breakfast area
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I asked my travel agent to book a Starwood close to downtown Miami. I got booked into this place under the flight path. It wasn't a surprise because Airport is in the title, but I've stated at airport hotels before and they're usually a bit quieter.
I'm not sure what this place was before it was a Starwood but it is a little strange with very long dark corridors. The rooms are very nice with very modern bathrooms. It's a suite so has a full kitchen facility, which is just as well since there's no restaurant for dinner (but a good takeout service). The beds are super luxury as part of the Starwood brand which is why I slept through the planes landing into the night.
The location is a bit difficult to find as they're constructing something and I had to follow a big detour to get there. It is a bit ghetto like, and I'm glad I had the hire car. Parking is a very reasonable $9 per night and this is one of the cheapest hotels near the airport campus.
I found the staff very helpful, it was a little light of service but that goes with the very reasonable cost. But to be honest for me. Would have preferred something a little further out and a little more like a traditional hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed May 14, 2013

First off I will start by saying the Rooms in this hotel are a little strange. I felt like I was staying in a loft apartment, which to some would be a "cool" aspect. Not for me, when I stay in a hotel, I want to stay in a hotel. Having never been to Miami before, we would have loved to look around and take a walk, not near where this property is though. It was very ghetto feeling around the property, the hotel itself was nice, and clean but we felt like prisoners with the gate surrounding the place. Now on to my other annoyance, no restaurant or bar. When we stay someplace on our way to a vacation, our honeymoon to be exact, we want to be able to have a nice meal and a drink. Oh they offered beers for $8.00 a piece for domestics I mean come on. The shining star of this resort was the fact that there was free shuttle rides to and from the airport. That was a god send. The drivers were friendly and prompt, the vans were well kept and spacious. Now lets get on with the "breakfast" they served although it was "complementary" it should have been the pancakes were like bricks and cold, the only other option was egg whites, barfff..Anyway it was a place to sleep, that is about it.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms were nicer, in the fact they had a view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
LindseyVDK, Guest Relations Manager at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Hi Iris070607,

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay. We're glad you found our hotel clean, staff welcoming, and shuttle service convenient - but are sorry to hear you weren't fully satisfied with our rooms, amenities and location.

As you noted our rooms are a bit larger and apartment-like, which guests staying for longer periods of time or with their families really enjoy, but we understand our style may not be for everyone.

Once again we appreciate your feedback as these comments provide insight into how we can better serve our guests in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I am a big believer of experiencing hotels yourself becuase what works for you may not always work for the other person. I absolutely love this hotel. It is very clean, quiet, beautiful interior and exterior. The staff is extremely helpful. This hotel is also perfect for families as it comes equipped with a full funtional kitchen and spacious rooms. Absolutely loved the FREE breakfast spread and all the other amenities.

I did not experience this but my friend mentioned that she could not sleep becuase of the frequent airplane activity. Front desk changed her room and it worked out from there. I would definitely recommend this hotel, but make sure to ask about the airplane noise if you are a lite sleeper.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Flying into Miami day before our cruise. Chose this hotel for its location (close to airport) and good reviews here. The shuttle picked us up quickly after arrival, took us to a lovely Cuban restaurant for dinner and to do a little shopping.
The room was very nice, clean and had a lovely layout.
The staff were pleasant and informative.
The grounds were lovely, the pool was really nice. Saw the gym, it looked well equipped. Used the laundry facilities to dry our swimwear. Enjoyed the breakfast and loved the coffee.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
LindseyVDK, Guest Relations Manager at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Hi Sondra D!

Thank you for choosing Element Miami for your pre-cruise stay. We're happy to hear that you found our hotel comfortable and that you enjoyed our amenities and breakfast offering.

Come see us again next time you're in town!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great place to stay, amazing rooms. Suite like. Green in every sense of the way. Due to constructions you will have difficulties using a gps to find the hotel, also it is near nothing. The hotel is located where the old car rentals where. There is no restaurant in the neighborhood or nice place in walking distance. Otherwise a great place. Will be staying there again this week.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Hi Monique E,

We're thrilled to have exceeded your expectations during your recent stay, and are glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms and eco-friendly practices. Thank you for sharing these comments, and we hope your return visit was equally enjoyable!