Element Miami International Airport
$200
$193
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$259
Marriott Hotels
$326
$309
$424
$359
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$109
$110
$103
Travelocity
1,541 results
All reviewsfull kitchenspg pointsfree breakfastwithin a mile radiusfire pitlight dinnermiami international airportshuttle servicefree shuttlemodern hotelyogurtamerican airlinesflight pathlarge bathroomliving roombooked this hotelthe hotel offers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Every year for my, now fiancee's, birthday I take him to Miami to see the Phillies at Miami Marlins. We stayed at the Element by Westin and just like everyone else I read the reviews and was freaking out a little bit. So we drove down there and the turns we made on these junk yard streets I was freaking out even more. The Element turned out to be this gated piece of heaven in the middle of junk.
I was worried that being near the airport we would be overcome with noise from the planes but we barely heard them. The shower head complaint? People get a grip. When you turn the shower on the big shower head turns on then you have the option of switching to the removable shower head which if you keep pointed at the wall it won't leak.
The reason why the shower leaks is the builder's fault. The glass door was not fitted properly. It is not wide enough and was put on crooked. My favorite part about the bathroom is the sink! Way to go design crew!

The layout of the room was great and the bed was super comfortable. The hotel had all amenities listed on the website and the pictures were not fake the hotel actually looks like that.

The complimentary breakfast was super good. I recommend getting there earlier for warmer food. Yummy espresso!

The pool was great! Lots of room. I am fascinated by planes so every time a plane went over the property while we outside in the pool it was amazing!

The customer service was great! One thing that people have to remember is that you are not the only guest staying in the hotel. The staff has to deal with issues, first come first serve. The front desk was very helpful. They printed up directions for us on how to get to the stadium, etc.

The best part about the hotel is their eco-friendly mission. It's amazing why this establishment has done to keep their grounds running using minimal energy.

Only one complaint, but nothing that would ruin a hotel stay:
-There was a small stain on the comforter by the foot of the bed.

We will definitely be returning! Thank you for an awesome stay Westin!!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the highest floor for a better view of the lake.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have relocated to the Miami area and needed a place to stay while designating my permanent residence. Element and its staff have been absolutely awesome. They are very responsive to the needs of their guests. They go above in beyond: my car battery died and the manager and maintenance guy waited outside with me in the parking lot while one of the shuttles was used to jump my car.
The kitchenette (full size refrigerator, flat top stove, and dishwasher with utensils, plates, pots/pans!) has met all my needs for cooking and the bonus of free breakfast and weekly tapas (Mon-Thurs) has been great. I love the fact that in my transition, I am still able to do the things I love, free internet/nice cable selections, work-out at the gym (cardio and weight machines, free weights) and enjoy the pool and patio area.
From the reviews of the Element when it first opened earlier this year, this hotel has come a long way and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel is certainly "green" and I am already changing my habits to be more energy efficient. Definitely a brilliant idea by Starwood Hotels.

Room Tip: Pointer -- 5th floor = better phone reception:) lake/pool view is relaxing If you need a quieter experience without the planes than parking lot view/lower level (the plane noise didn't bother me in such a super comfortable bed but to each his own)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
ElementMiami, General Manager at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Element after your recent stay with us. Our goal is to create a memorable experience for our guests every stay!

I have shared your exciting news of how Element Miami has encouraged you to live just a little greener from now on! We all were real inspired by that news and if we can do anything to help just let us know!

We wish you much success in Miami and please know we are always here when you need to get away, even if we're in your own backyard!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I booked this place to spend with my wife and daughter two nights as we returned from Orlando to visit relatives on our way back home. I have a Sheraton time share thus I was attracted by the Starwood customer service person in staying there. I had alreday browsed the Internet this hotel and looked very appealing. It's new, modern style, and included breakfast.
Reality check: The location is a very lonely industrial area where my relatives leaving in Miami told me to be dangerous. This is the only hotel that I stayed in USA with a full fence and operated gate with intercom.
There is a general new look but the Devil is in the details; the room finishes are very, extremely lousy, particularly in the bathroom. Dirty flooring and tles, unfinished edges, lacking sealant (I have pictures to show). Then they never came to clean our room, this is a non-carpet room that makes more noticiable when the fllor is not cleaned. The room furnishing are very good, rooms are big and comfortable. It seems that this hotel previously was some sort of office building that was converted to hotel. The doors have a stainless steel sheet metal in a location that may have been a sight glass window. The corridor finishes also looked run down or un finished for a new facility. We had a lot of trouble with the TV and the bathroom exhaust was not working. Maintenance came to the room but were never able to fix any of the two.
I only had breakfast once, but have to admit that its very good for a sel served buffet. They have a gourmet coffee brewer machine.
Last year I stayed in a Marriot SpringHill that this year was slightly more expensive and we consider it a better deal than the Element: better location, better finishes and better service.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank familyman80
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The hotel itself was nice ,breakfast was always of a high standard and the evening dinners were light but okay.The problem started when I realized there was absolutely NO Cell phone signals available , so i was cut off from my relatives. If you do not own or you have not rented a car this is NOT the place for you if you intend to leave the hotel.Although the shuttle will take you to the Airport regularly, getting to the malls, downtown and back is a great hassle. Trying to do this with children is horrible. Once you get back to the airport you need to call and let them know where to pick you up....Good luck to you if they answer the phone within Ten Minutes.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2012

WOW lovely hotel - beautiful room, very elegant and modern furnished, even the kitchenette!
The bathroom is a lovely SPA experience:-) A beautiful pool for relaxing outside the lobby situated in front of a quiet lake in closed hotel area.
Breakfast, light evening meal and coffee/ tea is complimentary. They even provide a big trendy fitnessroom and a comfortable cooled shuttle to airport .

Why isnt this hotel graded 4 star - 3 star go home here!

We stayed only 1 night since we had an early flight next morning - will come back!

• Stayed: August 2012