Miami is not the easiest place to find a quiet, elegant place to stay. Look no further. If you are sailing out of Miami on a cruise, come down the day before and enjoy a nice stay at this lovely Ritz. Head to Rosa Mexicano via cab for dinner the evening before, and then hit Starbucks around the corner for a quick breakfast the next morning. Enjoyed a lovely lunch at the pool and cozy beds. Small rooms, but clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden among lush subtropical foliage and surrounded by the brilliant turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami provides an unforgettable escape to one of the city's most delightful downtown hotels. After a day spent exploring the eclectic boutiques, art galleries and restaurants that characterize Miami's original neighborhood, resort guests can indulge in a soothing treatment at the hotel's spa, discover dining that celebrates fresh Florida fare from farm to sea, and relax in accommodations that reveal views of the adjacent marina from a private balcony. Whether for business or pleasure, let us make our corner of Miami the one you return to over and over again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove