All reviews coconut grove south beach quiet area turn down service key biscayne long weekend lobby bar beautiful hotel restaurants and shops rooms are nice coral gables bay view valet parking biscayne bay rc geovanny concierge
Reviewed July 29, 2018

My stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Coconut Grove was everything you would expect from a stay at the Ritz-Carlton. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated. The service was excellent, and the location is perfect.

Room tip: Visit the pool
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 104lawandar
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We stayed for business over 4 nights during the week. The Property is going through a complete renovation, but you would not know it unless you looked for it; the work is unobtrusive and hints at an even finer experience. The rooms are beautiful, well-appointed and spacious - everything you would expect from a Ritz-Carlton. The Commodore bar and grill inside the hotel is among the finest of its type we have seen. The mood is intimate, the service incredible and the food and drinks are top-notch. Frank runs the place and is there to oversee all of its superb parts. Live music is a highlight. Robert ensures all at the tables and chairs and couches get everything they need, almost before having asked. The front desk is staffed with true professionals, but Ms. Danica soars above. She checked us in, ensured the room was what we needed, gave us incredible suggestions for local dining and sightseeing options, and simply gave us the type of service for which the Ritz-Carlton is famous. She was fantastic. We will return as soon as we can.

Room tip: try for a water view - spectacular
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I stayed at this hotel two separate nights last week, before and after a cruise. While the hotel is undergoing some renovations, it didn't affect my stay at all. The hotel itself is absolutely stunning, impeccably clean, and very comfortable. The staff was expertly professional and attentive to my (very few) needs. The beds were comfortable and the pool was gorgeous. The poolside cocktail menu was expensive - I only allowed myself the chips and guac (which was delicious) and one cocktail, and it was over $30! Definitely a special treat. I was provided a late check out, which was much appreciated! I would absolutely stay at this property again!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Staff, Food, rooms, service and cleanliness was exceptional. Our guest service supervisor, Geovanny Cruz was exceptional! He is an example worthy of being emulated by everyone.
We had Beef Wellington and it was sensational. The Chef and his crew are the best. Bartenders and servers were delightful and cheerful. The entire experience for several days was nothing short of award winning.
We were told that the flooring will be replaced in addition to a number of other things currently there for many years. We just hope the place is not ruined like the Ritz on Fort Lauderdale beach. The changes were so ridiculous we will not go back there ever again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Prussian1951
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We only stayed here for one night and didn't take advantage of almost any of the hotel amenities so I won't comment on those. What I will say is that the hotel is beautiful, the staff was incredibly friendly, the room was clean, and the breakfast downstairs the morning we checked out was delicious. It was also in a good location to walk around Coconut Grove at night.

Date of stay: August 2017