As you might expect from the price, this is an first! class hotel in every respect. Service is fabulous; rooms are gorgeous (though not all that large); it has every facility imaginable.
The hotel is in a quiet area near the marina and there are a few stores in the area, though not really ideal for much shopping.
Two complaints: $30 per day for parking is exorbitant considering the price per night.
My wife was on her own one evening and went down to the bar; she ordered a bowl of soup, It was terrible, like one of those dehydrated soup mixes.
(OK, high speed Ineternet should be free of charge too.)
Otherwise, this is a fabulous hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden among lush subtropical foliage and surrounded by the brilliant turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami provides an unforgettable escape to one of the city's most delightful downtown hotels. After a day spent exploring the eclectic boutiques, art galleries and restaurants that characterize Miami's original neighborhood, resort guests can indulge in a soothing treatment at the hotel's spa, discover dining that celebrates fresh Florida fare from farm to sea, and relax in accommodations that reveal views of the adjacent marina from a private balcony. Whether for business or pleasure, let us make our corner of Miami the one you return to over and over again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove