If you’re looking for a great hotel in a great location, look no further. The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove is located just a short walk away from all of the Coconut Grove “action”. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable and the décor very tasteful. The staff were wonderful and the service just as expected.
During my visit, I especially enjoyed relaxing by the pool. The loungers and “cabanas” were very nice and the landscaping was tasteful. If I find myself back in the Coconut Grove area again, I will definitely stay at the Ritz Carlton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden among lush subtropical foliage and surrounded by the brilliant turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami provides an unforgettable escape to one of the city's most delightful downtown hotels. After a day spent exploring the eclectic boutiques, art galleries and restaurants that characterize Miami's original neighborhood, resort guests can indulge in a soothing treatment at the hotel's spa, discover dining that celebrates fresh Florida fare from farm to sea, and relax in accommodations that reveal views of the adjacent marina from a private balcony. Whether for business or pleasure, let us make our corner of Miami the one you return to over and over again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Marriott, Odigeo, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove