Stayed for 2 nights. it was a choice between this hotel and the Biltmore. Chose the Ritz Carlton and were very disappointed. The lobby is gorgeous but the room was nothing special. Not luxurious at all but nice bathroom. They charge for everything including small bottles of water in the bedroom for $7. They charged $4.50 for bringing our drinks to us by the pool, then there was the tax and tip on top so 2 drinks poolside $34. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from restaurants and shops but it feels like its in the middle of nowhere. Staff generally were very good except the receptionist who made us feel like we were an inconvenience. Really sorry we chose to stay here and would never stay again. You have lots of choice in Miami with lots of other hotels much better and much less expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden among lush subtropical foliage and surrounded by the brilliant turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami provides an unforgettable escape to one of the city's most delightful downtown hotels. After a day spent exploring the eclectic boutiques, art galleries and restaurants that characterize Miami's original neighborhood, resort guests can indulge in a soothing treatment at the hotel's spa, discover dining that celebrates fresh Florida fare from farm to sea, and relax in accommodations that reveal views of the adjacent marina from a private balcony. Whether for business or pleasure, let us make our corner of Miami the one you return to over and over again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove