This was a great business standard hotel of the quality I expect from Ritz Carlton. The room was phenomenal, bed was perfect, and bathroom incredibly large. Service was goog and very friendly, though I will say the concierge needed to improve his area-knowledge of Miami. I didn't use the pool because I arrived on the heels of a hurricane. As the hotel is not quite centrally located, it's too bad this isn't a beach resort, given the ocean is only two blocks away. Still, if you want to be a little outside of the city this works well. Coconut Grove has some decent shopping and a great restaurant in Jaguar, otherwise the area was a little depressed and slightly strip-mallish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden among lush subtropical foliage and surrounded by the brilliant turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami provides an unforgettable escape to one of the city's most delightful downtown hotels. After a day spent exploring the eclectic boutiques, art galleries and restaurants that characterize Miami's original neighborhood, resort guests can indulge in a soothing treatment at the hotel's spa, discover dining that celebrates fresh Florida fare from farm to sea, and relax in accommodations that reveal views of the adjacent marina from a private balcony. Whether for business or pleasure, let us make our corner of Miami the one you return to over and over again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove