We just returned from our a 3 night stay and the whole experience was wonderful. The hotel is beautiful, our suite was spacious and amazing. My daughter loved taking bubble baths in the tub. The staff can't do enough to accommodate you. Raul from the lobby lounge was outstanding- so nice to my daughter with all his little touches. Franz at the pool was wonderful also. My husband ended up in the emergency room during our stay and the staff all made sure to ask how he was feeling and helped us get to a pharmacy to fill his medications. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden among lush subtropical foliage and surrounded by the brilliant turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami provides an unforgettable escape to one of the city's most delightful downtown hotels. After a day spent exploring the eclectic boutiques, art galleries and restaurants that characterize Miami's original neighborhood, resort guests can indulge in a soothing treatment at the hotel's spa, discover dining that celebrates fresh Florida fare from farm to sea, and relax in accommodations that reveal views of the adjacent marina from a private balcony. Whether for business or pleasure, let us make our corner of Miami the one you return to over and over again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami Hotel Miami
- Coconut Grove Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Coconut Grove