The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami
$200
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$119
$108
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$127
$113
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$135
$161
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$109
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$87
$111
$104
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscoconut grovemarble bathroomsouth beachquiet areaturn down servicekey biscaynelobby barrestaurants and shopshotel is beautifulrooms are nicecoral gablesfour seasonsvalet parkingbiscayne bayrcgeovannyruddy
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The perfect last day of a perfect holiday in Miami and the Keys....after a very disappointing start to the day at another hotel, the Ritz came to the rescue....and did not disappoint. Friendly, happy welcome - Diego taking us to a lovely room and Frantz contributing to a lazy day at the pool by making his wonderful mixed berry mojito - what a star!!! Although it was towards the end of the season and some redecoration was taking place - and apologised for - i found the hotel old wordly in its attitude to clients - discreet but always there when needed. We shall return!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was really disappointed in this hotel. It clearly is not up to the normal high standards of the RItz Carlton. When we returned to the room at 5 pm, our breakfast dishes were still on the table. Room service never got the order right. The spa is average at best. Fire alarm from kitchen smoke kept us out of the hotel for over 45 minutes. Will not stay here again despite convenience. On a positive note- pool service was great.

1  Thank Jerry C
Alexander B, Assistant Rooms Executive at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear Jerry C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not have the typical experience had at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami. I know that our property is convenient for your needs and I encourage you to contact me prior to your stay so that I may ensure that your stay is a memorable one. It would be my pleasure to be your personal host throughout your stay.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Alexander.Blanco@RitzCarlton.com

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed here in April with our 8 month old. Our stay was perfect as far as this hotel.
The room was nice and clean. Not as fancy as some other Ritz Carltons, but very nice. The service could not have been better and we travel a good bit.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TTL23
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I have stayed here many times because I have family in the area. You would think if the hotel takes the time to send an email prior to your stay asking for your preference from everything from the floor you want to the pillows you prefer, that they would honor that request. Nope! I asked for a high level and got 2nd floor by the spa. Ugh. And I believe we were above the garage. The traffic in the hall and on the street below was so unbearable we didn't sleep all night. Also, the room looked older than any of the others I've stayed in. Very disappointing. I emailed them after to complain about all the things that were subpar and they did not have the decency to reply. Definitely will he staying elsewhere in the future. There are too many better choices.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Alexander B, Assistant Rooms Executive at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Heather F,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your most recent stay. I apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience with us and we look forward to speaking to you about how we will correcting these issues in the future. Please feel free to send me the email you sent or call me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

(786) 470-1256

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We just returned from the Ritz Carlton. I was not planning to write my review today until I noticed that another traveler posted a picture of the rollaway bed and said it was not luxurious. I want to say that, on the contrary, we thought the rollaway was the nicest we have seen at any hotel. It was like a real bed, not a folding cot or pull out sofa bed. We were very impressed and very pleased.

The hotel is beautiful, but the staff make it special. The customer service was incredible. The staff clearly is interested in making sure that the guests are happy and enjoying their stay. No detail was too small. I would fill in 6 circles for the review if that was a choice.

Everything about this stay was perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed room service breakfast. We used the in room coffee maker, the only tiny issue I had was that there was no Starbucks or coffee shop on the premises.

The bed was comfortable, the room and bathroom were spotless and well maintained. The hotel was quiet for sleeping. We didn't hear other people.

We will be back!

1  Thank bcaha

Dear bcaha,

I could not agree with you more. The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove is a beautiful and elegant property, but it is our Ladies and Gentlemen that truly provide The Ritz-Carlton Experience. We recognize that our Ladies and Gentlemen are our most valuable resource and we are glad to see that our guests feel the same way. We look forward to hosting you and your family again. Please let me know if there is anything I may ever assist you with.