“My favorite spot for curry!”
Review of Asian Fusion Cafe

Ranked #588 of 4,251 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Korean
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US 1
Description: Asian Fusion Cafe offers a variety of the best Asian Cuisine from Sushi, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and Korean Cuisine.
Homestead, FL
“My favorite spot for curry!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This restaurant does not seem like much from the outside--kind of a hole in the wall look, but don't let that mislead you. I've never had a bad experience here in the dozen or so visits we've made. I've tried all the curries and they are all delicious. Also, the Tom yung gai soup is awesome! This place is family run, and the decor is very simple. It is not lavishly decorated or in a beautiful area, so not the spot for a "romantic atmosphere". However, the food and friendly service make up for it and totally worth a visit!

• Visited February 2012

Madison, WI
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Stopped at the Asian Fusion Cafe on the way to the airport. We were not disappointed. My husband and I both ordered the duck on the lunch menu, and it was great. My son had the teriyaki chicken from the kid's menu, and he and my daughter loved it. I tasted it and felt it was a little sweet, but it wasn't breaded and the kids just ate it up.

The server was great. Very kind, very attentive, very genuine. Even brought a small bowl of chow mein for the kids to much on while we waited for our food. I wish we lived closer, because we'd be regulars!

• Visited April 2012
Miami, Fl., USA
“Great expectations but really frustrated”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I went to this restaurant based on the reviews I read here and in another web site. My wife ordered salmon, which was over cooked and almost tasteless, other than the sauce. Her miso soup was very good. I ordered duck and was told by waiter that the best duck was the pad tai duck. I followed his suggestion and also asked for an entree, octopus salas.
The octopus salad was never served, the pad thai had duck but minimum quantity, It also had rice! Never heard pad thai with rice.
There is very little selection of wines, only by glass at $4.50small glass.

• Visited April 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Service Excellent, Appetizers Disappointing, Entrees Good but not Outstanding”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Very small restaurant, maybe 15 - 20 tables with little ambiance, sushi bar maybe seats 5. Family run business and they are very serious about pleasing their customers. Service was excellent and everyone working their was friendly.

Appetizers were disappointing. The fried squid and tempura with both heavy tasting of oil. The cold spring rolls were bland.

The curry entree was very good. Ordered the Pork Stir Fry....thai HOT and for the first time in a long time it actually came spicy like I like it. A lot of places advertise hot next to some menu items but NEVER make it hot even on request as they are afraid you will complain it is too hot and send it back. For some reason, add hot spices after it is cooked does not have the same flavor.

Over all the food was OK but not outstanding which I expect when I pay to dine. I wouldn't say.....don't go there.....however, it is not up to par with like Thai Thai III in Cape Canaveral where I would be will to drive 30 minutes just to go there for the food.

• Visited January 2012
miami, fl
“Best Thai Curry ever eaten”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

We went to this little restaurant located inside of a strip mall. The place was just closing from lunch but the gentleman welcomed us right in to his "dining room". We felt right at home here. We started with the Gyoza dumpling (Japanese) which were delicious served w/ponzu sauce on side. We ordered the Red Curry (Pork) done beautifully in large bowl and rice on side plate. The curry came with eggplant, bamboo shoots, red pepper, green pepper and pork slices inside a coconut curry that was out of this world. I have eaten at several places curry but the taste of this by far was incrediable. We also ordered the Duck curry which was great. The consistency I assume because of the duck was heavier. You would need to have a healthy appetite to finish this dish. Which we did could not stop eating it. You could have skipped the rice and eaten with a spoon both dishes. The service we had was exceptional and the lady came out from the kitchen to see if we enjoyed our food. I will past the news about this place and their service to all who enjoy good food and prepared fantastically. The prices are fare for the portions you are given.

• Visited December 2011