“We love this place!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Cross street: 18th & 19th
Transit: We are walking distance from the Omni station of the Metromover. 4 blocks North of the Performing Arts center also know as the Artsh Center for the Performing arts.
Description: Chef-Owner Alfredo Patino celebrates fresh local market approach with his "Roadside European Cuisine". In a cosmopolitan, industrious setting in Miami’s neighboring art district, bin no. 18 is a popular stop for pre- and post- Art Center shows and gallery walks. With its contemporary interpretation of casual meets chic, the European bistro explores a spectrum of artisan dishes composed with a purpose. Driven to present a true taste of the Riviera urban cuisine, Chef's weekend menus experiment with seasonal flavors to bring out the ones that tantalize us the most. The well-designed beer and wine bins boast a variety of juice that is top-ranked in quality and value. Hanging Chandeliers, concrete slabs over wine barrels serve as communal tables' ideal for sharing the cheese and charcuterie menus. We welcome you to sense a unique culinary art scene.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at this restaurant about once a month for the past two years. I think we have had everything on the menu but definitely have our favorites. The wait staff - Gabby, Ruben and Alex - to name a few - are wonderful. The food is always fresh and the portions are the perfect size - not too big - just right. We love this neighborhood place and appreciate everything about it! Try it for yourself, you won't be sorry!

There are newer reviews for Bin No. 18

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I almost didn't go in because I wanted to sit outside but the outside seating is right onto a busy street. But I am glad I went inside because the wines were good, the food surprisingly excellent, and the staff super friendly. They stayed open late to accommodate us. It is a little gem, especially if you're staying at the Hilton and you just want a place you can walk to.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This restaurant couldve received a better "score," but they missed the mark on a few things. First, several tables were empty and sat dirty when we arrived (after walking up to the bar to ask if there was a host/hostess or just seat ourselves). I can understand if the place is packed and there is a wait, but neither of the two were so. Second, the server forgot to put our order in for our app--however they did offer us a courtesy because of this. Third, we poured out own wine most of the night. Now let me preface this, I am not a wine snob, but if I am paying top dollar for an overpriced bottle of wine and your restaurant is pretty empy--at least come over to the table a pour a glass (not just when seeing if our meal was good).

Now the food was delicious! Bread was warm, not overly cooked with a deliciously sweet/spicy oil and vinegar. The scallops were delicious. (Sea scallops cooked perfectly with a light sauce that enhanced their flavor.) The Cuban sandwich was a fantastic take on a classic with pork mouthwatering and a nice size piece of brie over in an open-faced sandwich (bread not soggy at all).

Would we go back again? Perhaps. The atmosphere was nice, although from pics I have seen I presume the restaurant is remodeling itself as it seemsed more sparse. Food was quite good. Service was just OK. Lots of things in Miami to try and this place didnt stand out that much.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I found this place by accident. I was not disappointed. The service was GREAT and the food even better. I was not familiar with many of the dishes on the menu. Everything they suggested was simply perfect. They even told me to keep away from a couple of things, not because they are bad, because ether were not special. I had the octopus and olive salad for starter and the boneless chicken or main. They were just perfect. I will come back again. Great place to eat and have a special night.

1  Thank Majd Z
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We found this place just walking by the street. We made a good decision and decided to try. Great food and great design. My salmon was cooked to perfection. Kids ordered home made pasta/ really homemade/. For appetizer we ordered "drunken figs"- delicious. They have very extensive wine list! We had fun. And they had best bread- of course freshly baked!

Been to Bin No. 18? Share your experiences!