“Sometimes going back for 2nds is not a good idea” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 114 Nightlife in Miami
Las Vegas, Nevada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Sometimes going back for 2nds is not a good idea”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2010

I had a very memorable and pleasant experience at B.E.D. Miami a month ago. My experience this last Friday was not so grand. I should have passed up this time so that I could hold on to my first impression.

Food is good, but very overpriced. Drinks are pricey and the beds need to be sanitized or spread down with Lysol ( or something equivalent) after each customer. Nice waitresses on both visits. Be prepared to pay a 20% automatic tip without notice.

Management in this place is a joke.. Purchased a big bottle of sparkling water before exiting the building and was told by the waitress that it was ok to take to-go. While exiting the building the want to be tough security guy had to taste the liquid before he would allow it to leave the building. Which, I was perfectly okay with, protocol is protocol. He opens my bottle place his hand over the top of the bottle and pours my water into his hand. Funny, management stood there in shock at what the security guy did and asking why would he use such a unsanitized method. My statement to management, " great question". I walked 2 steps down turned around and looked at the manager and asked could he go inside and get me a new bottle to replace my very expensive water that was now unsafe to drink. The manager looked at me, now mind you this all occurred with in less then 30 seconds, and stated "how do I know you purchased that bottle inside, you walked 2 steps away". Words can not describe how furious I became after spending $176 in this establishment twice in one month. Needless to say this visit would be my ABSOLUTE last time!

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“was scammed over $3482 credit card from these people”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2010

I want to warn people that are out of state or international. These people has taken my credit card and took my information and continue charging my card and when I face the owner of the club which is a skinny black dude. He claim my card was declined and was not charged even when I showed proof to him by calling my credit card company and have him listen to what they told me which payment from BED charges and a lot of charges being done manually . I had to go through all this frustration by extending my stay in Miami to report to police. A continue charge of $580.50 charges that add up later to $3482. These crooks, thief & scams of these new two male owners need to stop and face justice. found out so many others has experience the same but left the state and found out later.

7 Thank nightscammers
Columbus, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very niceJuly 2 &3rd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2010

We went to B.E.D to party and that's what we did... It was not too crowded or too empty. We had a nice time and the music was off the chain

“B.E.D is Dead.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2010

Not worth your money or time. Went 2 weeks ago and wasted a pile of money on mediocre food and poor service. We arrived 5 minutes early for our reservation and the manager informed us they were not ready yet. Ok, fine..I asked to wait at the bar and get a drink, he said no wait on the sidewalk?!! I was inclined to leave, should have, but we waited until they were ready. We were seated and then moved, guess they wanted to fill the front area but we and 1 other couple were the only people there. Again, that should have been a clue. They rushed us through a 5 course mediocre meal, we asked to slow the service down, but they refused. I guess they wanted to rush us so they could seat another couple, but at this point there were only 3 couples in the restaurant. Entertainment was poor, you could tell it was put on just because they had to, not worth the time. I would not waste my time or the 250$ I spent there, so many better options in SoBe.

Key West, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2009

After hearing friends rant and rave about this place, I gave it a try. The gimmick of beds everywhere was original and definetly different, but the execution of their idea was horrible. We went for dinner and a movie on Thursday night. We were stuck in a corner in which the movie was shown on a wall directly over us. The only way to watch the movie is with your head at a 90 degree angle. The "beds" are not beds, but in fact oversized cushions without sheets. They were very dirty and, don't forget, you will be eating on them. The food was pretty decent but nothing spectacular. We ended up leaving after about an hour with stiff necks and were shocked to return home to find out our credit card had been overcharged $40. After calling all night trying to reach a manager, we were forced to call early the next morning. As I was explaining being overcharged, the women (manager) interupted me and said that it was simply a hold and would come off my account in 2-3 days? Since when did a bar put a $180 (A bill was signed for $140) hold on a credit card? Sounds like someone got caught and did some fancy dancing to cover their tracks. Either way, after contacting VISA, my money was returned the next day. The VISA rep said it was not a hold, but in fact a charge. Basically, if you want to eat in an uncomfortable, dirty enviornment and be ripped off when you leave, you have been at least warned!