“When owner is not present !!!!”
Review of Mint Leaf - Brickell - CLOSED

Mint Leaf - Brickell
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I visit this place once the owner was present , all was perfect .
I visited again with friends was so so,
Today I came with my wife , service is terrible , untrained waiters, food so so, lost it's charm , try other places

1  Thank sinvanco
There are newer reviews for Mint Leaf - Brickell

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very authentic Indian food and great service in a very upscale setting.Congratulations! See you soon Mint Leaf, well done

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I recently ate at this restaurant, because we purchased a GROUPON. To be quiet honest we would never had eaten there had we not been looking for it. The service was not great, The chicken appetizer we shared was very good but our main courses were average. The decor is very modern but the atmosphere was lacking. would not go out of our way to eat here again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I purchased a Groupon and then read all of the reviews. I must admit, I was nervous about dining here. There were 7 of us. We had friends from England (one was Indian). So we asked our Indian friend to make the selections and the food was excellent. She commented on the wonderful favors. She asked for 'typical Punjabi' preparation and we were all very satisfied with our meal. Previous reviews about poor service did not apply for us. The staff was wonderful, happy, patient, and very accommodating. I will definitely return and I would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Don't know what the fuss is about? We had a great experience. Food was amazing, service couldn't have been better. The place is upscale, modern and very clean. Best lamb chops we've had in a while. Will visit again when in the Brickell area.