“Horrible !!! So disappointed !!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Dining style: Fine Dining
Miami, Florida
“Horrible !!! So disappointed !!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband and I have been craving for some Indian food since we moved to Miami from Boston. We know what is the real Indian food but unfortunately this restaurant has no idea. It was very disappointing that we got so annoyed. We ordered our food as delivery before 6 pm and the food were arrived after 7 pm. We ordered some garlic naan breads , Kashmiri Lamb Rohan Josh , Chicken hot curry and the lamb chops. They sent the beef curry instead of lamb dish. Both of the curry dishes didn't taste anything like Indian food. They were lack of spice and tasteless.
The lamb chops we ordered were so burned and dried up we could not eat. After waiting one and half an hour , we tried to fill up with some jasmine rice and garlic naan bread because they were the only stuff we could able to eat. I paid almost 100 dollars Including the tip. I called the restaurant and told them we ordered the food as the first time and it will be the last time.

It was very disappointing. ;( the food was awful and I don't recommend to anyone

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Tulin L

Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rip Off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

The restaurant had advertised via Living Social and I also decided to give it a try and purchased a promotional certificate on Friday. I went to lunch with colleagues and ordered the Thali which was the lunch special, as I usually order with other living social deals and it is always honored. When it was time to pay the waiter said that it was not eligible with the lunch special. I found this to be insulting and frustrating. The coupon says to use on food and drink. The food was not that good, portions were tiny and over priced, Ive had better on the beach. Do yourself a favor stay away.

The waiter who said he was the manager on duty stopped by the table and said that our certificate could not be honored. I asked to speak to the owner and was told that he was not available. The waiter seemed apologetic and could understand, the manager on duty was simply useless with no sense of authority. I agree that this is not the way to run a restaurant - either you promote or you don't. I don't see how they will stay open for to long. The rule is a happy customer will tell 2 or 3 people a dissatisfied customer will tell 10 plus people.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Carlos D
“Great Indian food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoy authentic Indian and have had a really hard time finding a decent place in Miami. The service here was exceptional and we both thought the food was very good. The only reason I didn't give 5 circles was because I have had better, but this comes close. Enjoy!

Europe
“Ok food. Overpriced. Staff does not understand what they are serving.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

OK food (We were dying for spicy cuisine so it was decent Indian food - just dont expect excellence.)

Waiter brought us the wrong dish. Insisted it was correct. Turned out he had written the wrong dish down. It was quickly taken away and we were not charged.

I'd go again - but only if I craved Indian food. Because there is no other choice. Otherwise wait it out till I got back to Jackson Heights in Queens :)

Visited December 2011
1 Thank reviewguy
Dusseldorf
“Nice lamb stew and great bread”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

A small restaurant, with nice lamb and great bread. The waiter did not have much idea about wines, firmo their own list. Took a little time to get the food at the table but it was worth. Williams return.

• Visited September 2011