“Excellent Choice for Downtown Miami” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Beaux Arts Miami

Hotel Beaux Arts Miami
Ranked #21 of 121 Hotels in Miami
NYC
“Excellent Choice for Downtown Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

This is a brand-new boutique hotel within the JW Marriott on Biscayne Blvd. The rooms are well-planned, beautiful, and comfortable. The lounge area is excellent with wonderful breakfast and cocktail options. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Search on-line for the many discount options
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I love this hotel, I love this hotel.
So many gadgets, upscale, beautiful and trendy.
Love the lounge, love the breakfast, love the personal service, love the food.
Bathroom is amazing, view is the best in Miami.
TV comes out from the wall for closer view, great stereo system.
Love the white furniture, it fits the hotel and Miami.
Great customer service with you own staff and Ipad.
I worte the names of all the staff for my stay but lost the paper, so I want to say to the staff; thanks for a great stay.
Cannot wait to return to this joy.
Valet parking fee is high but this hotel makes up for it.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, great view.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Eliza W
Great Yarmouth, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I absolutey loved this hotel, everything about it says style and class. We were lucky enough to use Marriott points to stay for 5 nights, when I walked into our suite I was just stunned, I announced to the porter that I wanted to live here it was just so beautiful. the lounge had a White leather corner unit and what must have been a 50" inch tv. There was a bang and olufson (?) stereo and each room had an iPad to use, I have my own but it's a brilliant touch. The bathroom is stunning with a stainless steel sink with colour changing taps. The whirlpool bath had a waterfall feature, sadly I never got around to using it, the shower was too good. This hotel is situated within the JW Mariott Marquis, occupying the top three floors, it shares many of the facilities (which I've already reviewed) but it does have it's own check in desk (with a very personalised service) and it's own concierge lounge which again is sooooo special, it has several separate areas and is really contemporary and at night almost becomes a little private members nightclub. I was tempted not to leave a review for this hotel as it is so special I'd like to keep it all for myself. Forgot to mention after check in, got to the suite and their was complentary glass of champagne and nibbles - just one one the little touches which make this hotel a touch of class.

• Stayed June 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank ispeaktheblondetruth
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I had last minute plans to go to the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami in late March. As such, I had to scramble to book a hotel literally about 5 days before I was due to fly into Miami. The selection of hotels at a decent location was scarce and Hotel Beaux Arts came up as a recommended hotel on the Sony Ericsson Open website. Although it was a little bit more than I would normally spend for a hotel, I liked the fact that it was touted a high-end hotel with Bang & Olufsen electronics. I was somewhat nervous about what the hotel would be like since I did not find any reviews on the hotel because of its infancy.

My concerns were quickly alleviated when I got to the hotel I realized that Hotel Beaux Arts was a private boutique hotel in the same building as the JW Marriott Marquis hotel in Miami. The Front Desk Agent, James Mills, at Hotel Beaux Arts was very friendly and helpful. I was very pleasantly surprised when James told me that they would upgrade me to a suite. Little did I know that he meant the Executive Suite. My jaws literally just dropped when I went inside the suite. The suite has floor to ceiling windows, a nice living room area separate from the bedroom. The master bathroom alone was larger than many of the European hotel rooms I stayed at. The decor was a simple, clean, contemporary style that screams elegance. The Molton Brown bathroom toiletries added the perfect touch to the luxurious experience. As the hotel is located in the same building as the JW Marriott Marquis, you can use the facilities of JW Marriott Marquis. The location of the hotel was also perfect for getting around, although admittedly I did not take any public transportation other than taxis. The hotel also has a private lounge for breakfast and some relaxation. The staff serving breakfast was also very friendly and helpful, especially Ana (not sure if I remembered the name correctly).

I would definitely come back to this hotel in the future. It was an incredible experience that set the bar very high for my future selections of hotels. :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo