Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Mary R
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
via mobile

1,336 results
All reviews gas station private tour captain willie hour tour meeting point baby alligators longer tour great tour plant life these guys his knowledge highlight of our trip air boat highly recommend this tour boat ride bucket list amazing experience
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

First off I had this company pick us u p at our hotel & bring us back which was a great thing in itself! Although, this was a bit pricey still worth it as I had no worries. This company made this whole experience quite enjoyable.
Ben our driver gave us a smooth & enjoyable ride! He was very friendly & quite enjoyable to say the least!!!
My fiancé & I really enjoyed the private 2-hour airboat tour in the Everglades with Captain Willy. He was quite knowledgeable to say the least! He showed us all that he knows & has experienced himself. He is great in bringing out his bird friends & too, knows where to go to see crocodiles, turtles, fish & even down to knowing the flowers there in the Everglades. Our whole experience with Willy was fantastic! We can’t say enough! This private tour is worth wild! I wanted more because I was enjoying it that much...didn’t want it to end.
Again, thank you all for such a great first time experience.

1  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

After nearly a half century of Florida visits, we finally went on an airboat tour! We had a private tour with the extremely knowledgeable Capt. Willy and enjoyed it immensely! It was beautiful.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great time out in the everglades and learned a lot. This was something that I always had wanted to do for years and I had a chance having a few days in Miami. We had a great captain that was able to educate us on what the everglades are really about. The team at Airboat In Everglades were very helpful with everything.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was an amazing airboat ride. Our guide Willy was fantastic. He knows all about the everglades and all about the animals that lives there. Great Event!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I live in Miami, and this is a must do for everybody. Today, I was joined by a few friends. This is not a bus type airboat ride. But the kind you see in the movies or on tv shows like CSI Miami. When you come to Miami, enjoy our wild side!

1  Thank TonyM5174
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Had the pleasure of one of the semi-private tours.
Since it began to rain a little bit, i were the only one on the boat - and had an amazing 1 hour journey.
Captain Pete knew everything about the area, the animals, etc and occasionally stopped the boat, to show off some hidden places, where the different types of alligators live.

I really enjoyed this trip, and im sure that even if the boat would have been full, i would still have had an amazing trip!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We did an hour and a half with Mo. The whole thing was so well run. Someone was waiting for us at the Shell station when we arrived. He led us to the boat ramp, and we were boarded and ready to go within a minute of parking. Mo was friendly and informative, and he clearly loves his job and the gators. We had such a great time. It was the highlight of our trip!

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Firstly the boat trip itself was amazing. The captain who took me and others on a semi-private trip was so knowledgeable and eager to answer questions. I saw an alligator, turtle and plenty of birds. It was brilliant.

Before hand wasn't great. Had to meet at a Shell gas station. Found the lad who I paid then he just wandered off into his car and drove off leaving the rest of us behind guessing what we had to do. I phoned the office to ask and they said we were to follow them to the boat. I had to uber to the gas station but didn't have a car so had to grab a lift off a kind German couple to the boat (which is only 5 minutes away) - so just be aware of this.

As I say the tip itself is great, albeit a bit short (it was an hour) - could have spent the whole afternoon on in, it was so good. It is very hot in the everglades too, so make sure you bring a hat and water.

1  Thank Philip M
Reviewed September 16, 2018

We booked this trip on the morning of and they were able to accommodate us. The employees were very courteous and friendly. We got started about 30 minutes late due to a mechanical issue with one of their boats so they had to bring in another boat. But that was the only hitch. Captain Willy was excellent. He was knowledgeable and entertaining. We got to see the wildlife that we were expecting and the beautiful landscape of the Everglades.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

The tour is very interesting, you get to see some alligators, some birds and the guides will tell you all about the fauna.