New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Airboat In Everglades

Airboat In Everglades
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Everglades Tour Explore the everglades on a small airboat to see the wonders & beauty that it offers. Airboat in everglades, miami airboat rides, miami airboat tours, miami beach attractions, are here. Ride and Slide threw sawgrass, mangroves, apple pond trees and less than 6 inches of water. Located in Northern America, the Everglades of Florida is home to some of the world's most diverse animals and vegetation. The wetlands boast of shallow water bodies, great habitat and awesome scenery that helps you create memories. Having a tropical climate further aids the tourists in their endeavors. with the extent of water that is not easily navigable, a trip down the river of grass is quite impossible without the help of local guides and machines.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Haverhill, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This tour is amazing! Ozzie was our tour guide and he is so knowledgeable about the Everglades and he is great at his job! We came up close to many different animals which was great! Ozzie is very funny and he really knows how to keep you entertained but at the same time feeds you with so much information. We took the private tour which lasted a little over an hour, but we had the whole boat to ourselves. I am glad we went that route because I feel like it was more personal and we got much more than we paid for!

I would definitely recommended this tour if you are looking for great insight into the Everglades or if you are looking for an all around fun time!!!

Thanks Ozzie :)

Visited June 2013
Hummer1MiamiFlorida, General Manager at Airboat In Everglades, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell the world about your experience with us, we look forward to your next visit.

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
“Captain Willy is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Very knowledgeable and very friendly as well. I learned a lot about the Everglades in just one hour! It's an awesome experience! I won't spoil anything, just go and see it for yourself. :-)

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun, fun, fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Capt Ozzie took us on a fun and informational tour. We saw gators come up right next to the boat, birds that come eat out of your hand and an island that you can walk on that shows many plants. Whipping through the Everglades on an airboat is great fun. My mother in law had been on one before but said this one was so much more fun. If you're in Miami, this is a must-do.

Lake Forest, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun on the Airboat in the Everglades”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I went on a two hour tour with Ozzie on a airboat in the Everglades. Ozzie was very knowledgeable - we saw lots of alligators, various birds and plants. I would recommend this tour - lots of fun. We took alot of great pictures.
You can purchase food at Dades and use their bathroom facilities before your airboat adventure. They provide cold water on the airboat.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Peggy T
“The Everglades tour is essential for anyone who is a tourist!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

My tour was on June 6th, 2013 (this morning).

I got there ten minutes late. They were very kind and waited for us to get there. My group consisted of my girlfriend and I. We booked the $50 per person 1 hour semi-private tour through the website. The transaction was easy and straightforward.

Our tour guide was Willy. He is a young Miami native who truly loves the Everglades. He had expert knowledge on the plants and animals that are surrounding the Everglades, I learned a lot about the Everglades in just an hour!

I don't want to spoil the trip but Willy thought our tour group (a total of 7) lots of cool things. For example, one had to do with Indians and a very cool way they made something (that's all I will say). He also had a "surprise" in the tour, which was amazing!

Overall the trip was great! I am a native from Los Angeles and never seen anything like the Ecerglades. Nice people, good environment, great tour, very economical ($50 an hour was so worth it!). I would definitely recommend this tour for anybody who hasn't seen the Everglades.

My tour guide was Willy, but I saw others there and they also seem very friendly. Book now!

PS: willy gave our group free waters (that was very nice). He definitely deserves tips.! :-)

Visited June 2013

Been to Airboat In Everglades? Share your experiences!