“What an all-around great experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Airboat In Everglades

Airboat In Everglades
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Everglades Tour Explore the everglades on a small airboat to see the wonders & beauty that it offers. Airboat in everglades, miami airboat rides, miami airboat tours, miami beach attractions, are here. Ride and Slide threw sawgrass, mangroves, apple pond trees and less than 6 inches of water. Located in Northern America, the Everglades of Florida is home to some of the world's most diverse animals and vegetation. The wetlands boast of shallow water bodies, great habitat and awesome scenery that helps you create memories. Having a tropical climate further aids the tourists in their endeavors. with the extent of water that is not easily navigable, a trip down the river of grass is quite impossible without the help of local guides and machines.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What an all-around great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

As Captain Randy a our air boat pilot, myself and two friends had a great time on the everglades. For anyone thinking about exploring the everglades on an air boat, book your trip with airboatintheeverglades.com. You will not be disappointed. Super friendly and knowledgeable. Well worth the trip.

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Must Excursion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

GCaptain Bill was great, as well as Javier. At first when we arrived at Dare Corner we weren't sure what we were getting into. Javier arrived and offered my mother a cuban coffee. She loved it and after that you'd have thought we had know him for awhile. He introduced us to his daughter. Once the airboat arrived we were helped on board and met Captain Bill. It was a great trip. Better than the one I took a few years ago at Holiday Park. I would recommend this trip to anyone.

2 Thank txlilly83
Andenes, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth the money and the experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We took a private tour in the morning. It was a really nice experience for us from Norway. Fantastic nature, many birds and alligators and we also got to taste some of the eatable plants growing on one of the islands. We had a nice guide telling us and learning us the history of Everglades. We really recommend this trip rather than the ones where you can go on private tours instead of group tours.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Wanja-reiseglad
Duluth, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Well worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The hotel pick up was great on time. The airboat tour was great they know a lot about the area the sales staff was great also. I would recommend this if you are looking to do a airboat tour go with this company if you want to see the real deal.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Anita645
Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I took a semi-private tour for my video project and it was great. First of all, I got amazing footages and second, I felt like I was on vacation for an hour. There were only 7 people on the boat. The captain that we had has been working at the Everglades for 50 years. He's about 70 years old now. I was amazed! He's very knowledgable and nice. Because he's worked at the Everglades for so long, some birds and alligators would follow after him (our boat). An hour long trip felt too short. I am certainly going to take a longer private tour next time :).

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jeesunikim

Been to Airboat In Everglades? Share your experiences!