“greart service and good burger”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #930 of 4,249 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Georgetown, Guyana
“greart service and good burger”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I went to burger king in miami springs, just off street,behind the airport,and the service at this location was great and the burger was nice, nice i had one morning and one at nights i just love it, i will like to recommend that wen in that area just stop by and have one ....

• Visited April 2011

Miami, Florida
“Burger King around us1 and 160 st. A bad customer service!!!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I went to Burger King today in the morning although I don't eat fast food to get a coffee and a small breakfast to start my day. I went to the drive through and the first stop was in the window to ask the food.The lady in there very loud and as I don't know about what to ask she got all mad and told me OK you want the meal not only the sandwich eh???.Well that is what I saw there for $4.19 .Then I went to pay and she gave me my card very rude and also no sugar for the coffee although I asked for one and no napkins at all. I left and opened the bag and all the hash browns had been thorwn in the bag that I don't even know if that was clean or roaches went through it. Definetely a mess. If they don't want to serve the customer they better find another job or stay home.I do not come back again nasty service and I had to wait to get to my job to clean my hands.

• Visited February 2012