“Good service and food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 71st Street
Description: Lo De Lea Argentinean Grill came to be from our desire to create a cozy neighborhood restaurant that offers simple fresh ingredients found in our mom's home cooking. Lo De Lea is a creative interpretation of a traditional Argentinean grill with influences Italian, French, Spanish, and Asian Cuisines. We offer a unique and affordable combination of perfectly grilled steak, fish or chicken elegantly combined with grilled vegetables and paired with our excellent wine list specifically selected for each dish.
Reviewed June 21, 2014

A small Argentinian restaurant on Biscayne Blvd. The service is personable and professional . The menu is limited however enough quality foods to choose from. The back room door to the kitchen needs some oil and adjustment elimination the noise. This did not overshadow the quality and friendliness of the staff.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Lo de Lea was a joy to find and we came across it by accident because it was close to our hotel. We wanted something different and didn't want to go to one of the "usual suspects." The first delight here was that the restaurant serves an array of vegetables beyond the usual spinach and broccoli. I counted about 12 different veggies available grilled. So, we shared the grilled mixed veg to start. A great array served with fabulous dipping sauces.
After being so healthy, we had to have one of the special steaks. Why wouldn't you in an Argentinian restaurant? Sides included grilled Swiss chard and roasted rosemary potatoes. Everything was delicious.
The wine list was reasonable and varied, with several specials by the bottle. Service was very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Weird title, I admit it. But having ridiculously overpriced restaurants in Miami is the norm these days. Of course, the trendier the area, location, and restaurant, the higher your tab. Lo De Lea is a little place, without a good location -it's actually next door to a shabby motel, in a not-so-great neighborhood. I think this is a family owned business, so you're greeted and feel welcome every time. Needless to say, the food is simply superb, at very reasonable prices. Steak is the specialty, and the three times I've been, I'm always very satisfied. Nice decent selection of wines. From a Miami local, I recommend this place without hesitation.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Driving up Biscayne Blvd about sunset, we noticed this small restaurant. After we did a quick errand in Miami Shores we circled back and found it. Side street parking was easy. No other customers were there when we arrived and we had a window table.

The menu is extensive. I opted for a steak, corn on the cob and steamed potatoes. My wife had the chicken entree. Both were top-notch. Portions were generous.

The service was excellent and the atmosphere was comfortable and relaxing. Even with 3,500 other restaurants in Miami competing for our dollars, I would consider going back to this place.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. I used to frequent it a lot. The gnocchi is amazing and the dessert is extraordinary. It's a bit in the pricy side but worth it.