“an small oasis in Miami's desert” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lo de Lea Argentinian Grill

Lo de Lea Argentinian Grill
Ranked #201 of 4,138 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 71st Street
Description: Lo De Lea Argentinean Grill came to be from our desire to create a cozy neighborhood restaurant that offers simple fresh ingredients found in our mom's home cooking. Lo De Lea is a creative interpretation of a traditional Argentinean grill with influences Italian, French, Spanish, and Asian Cuisines. We offer a unique and affordable combination of perfectly grilled steak, fish or chicken elegantly combined with grilled vegetables and paired with our excellent wine list specifically selected for each dish.
Miami, Florida
“an small oasis in Miami's desert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Weird title, I admit it. But having ridiculously overpriced restaurants in Miami is the norm these days. Of course, the trendier the area, location, and restaurant, the higher your tab. Lo De Lea is a little place, without a good location -it's actually next door to a shabby motel, in a not-so-great neighborhood. I think this is a family owned business, so you're greeted and feel welcome every time. Needless to say, the food is simply superb, at very reasonable prices. Steak is the specialty, and the three times I've been, I'm always very satisfied. Nice decent selection of wines. From a Miami local, I recommend this place without hesitation.

• Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Seattle
“A delightful place we stumbled upon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Driving up Biscayne Blvd about sunset, we noticed this small restaurant. After we did a quick errand in Miami Shores we circled back and found it. Side street parking was easy. No other customers were there when we arrived and we had a window table.

The menu is extensive. I opted for a steak, corn on the cob and steamed potatoes. My wife had the chicken entree. Both were top-notch. Portions were generous.

The service was excellent and the atmosphere was comfortable and relaxing. Even with 3,500 other restaurants in Miami competing for our dollars, I would consider going back to this place.

• Visited February 2014
Miami
“Yummy food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. I used to frequent it a lot. The gnocchi is amazing and the dessert is extraordinary. It's a bit in the pricy side but worth it.

Dali, China
“8.7/10 Bueno taste”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

This was one of the 6-7 Argentinian restaurants I went to in Miami. There was more food in a meal and spices were lifting. Loved the potatoes.

• Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Best Argentine in Miami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place is authentic, simple, delicious, no frills.

Sme of the absolute best service I have found in Miami.

Food is amazing and the fact you can choose your sides with the entrana is perfection.

• Visited August 2013