“Great food, great service, great ambiance”

Lo de Lea Argentinian Grill
Ranked #190 of 4,251 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: NE 71st Street
Description: Lo De Lea Argentinean Grill came to be from our desire to create a cozy neighborhood restaurant that offers simple fresh ingredients found in our mom's home cooking. Lo De Lea is a creative interpretation of a traditional Argentinean grill with influences Italian, French, Spanish, and Asian Cuisines. We offer a unique and affordable combination of perfectly grilled steak, fish or chicken elegantly combined with grilled vegetables and paired with our excellent wine list specifically selected for each dish.
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great food, great service, great ambiance”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My friend lives in Miami and has driven past here a million times. We decided to give it a shot after the Hotel Shalimar had brochures in the lobby. We sure were glad we did! The bread with alioli was fantastic and the steaks were phenomenal. Thick, juicy and cooked just right. The potatoes were a great complement. We had a coupon for a free dessert, which was almond-coated ice cream. My friend said it took him back to his days as a kid. I typically don't like nuts in ice cream but this was amazing. If we're ever back in this area, we'll be sure to visit again.

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Incredible food, charming setting and excellent service”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We started off with a delicious bottle of Rioja (Bau Crianza 2008 – Bodega Antigua Usanza) which was on special that night. We then ordered the Tablita De Quesos Y Chorizo as an appetizer. Delicious and a lovely presentation. We both ordered the Lomo (filet mignon). I ordered mine rare and my husband ordered his medium rare. Hands down one of the best steaks we've ever had and we live in Chicago and have been to a LOT of steak places. The demi-glace sauce was out of this world and the roasted sweet potatoes were so good and complimentary to the entire meal. One of the sides was broccoli rabe (which I love). My husband didn’t like the sound of that so he ordered a side of asparagus instead. When they delivered our plates, his order had the rabe instead of the asparagus. Our waitress immediately went to the chef to remedy this. In the meantime, my husband tired the rabe and really liked it. He then told the waitress not to worry about the asparagus but they brought it out anyway as the chef had already started to grill it. Also very good. What surprised us most was that brought out a tiramisu for dessert, complimentary, due to their “mistake.” The entire meal was incredible and a very enjoyable experience.

The setting is small but very charming and beautifully decorated. The service was seamless and impeccable.

Next time, we’re in Miami, we’ll be back and I couldn’t recommend this little place any higher.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pamela D
Kansas City, Missouri
“What a wonderfully perfect family meal!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Lo de Lea Argentinian Grill

What a treat! What a wonderfully perfect family meal! Wife and I ordered the Mixed Grill, twins had the Entrana, but they wanted more meat, so we shared the entire meal together. Location that offered friendly, excellent service that was enjoined by all.

Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Flavorful food; excellent value; terrific service”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My title sums up the meal! The menu has a great variety and describes the food perfectly. The filet was perfectly cooked with a wonderful demiglace peppercorn sauce. Portion size was generouse. Service was very attentive throughout. Can't beat the value of this cozy restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
AVENTURA
“My Favorite little hideaway with the BEST food in town!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

There are not enough positive words to describe this tiny cozy restaurant. Everything I have tried in the menu is outstanding. Service is friendly and attentive.... By far, my favorite hide away!

• Visited December 2012