“Great place for brunch on Labor Day Monday”
Review of Greenstreet Cafe

Greenstreet Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Greenstreet Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 4,326 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Commodore Plaza
Description: GreenStreet Café is Coconut Grove’s most iconic outdoor lounge and restaurant founded 23 years ago. GreenStreet Café is Coconut Grove’s premiere “see and be seen” restaurant. A regular hangout for the locals and a must-see Miami destination for visitors where you can enjoy breakfast seven days a week until 2:45pm. Our lunch and dinner menus feature fresh salads, homemade pastas, an array of made-to-order sandwiches and wraps, as well as delicious and fulfilling entrees. Sip on a latte while taking advantage of our free Wi-Fi, sit for a glass of wine, take a break from your dog walk, have a business meeting, a baby shower, or simply relax on our oversized plush red sofas for a late night amongst friends. Every day, we’re featuring innovative food and drink specials as well as happy hour twice a day, seven days a week. Be sure to visit our Facebook Fan Page for daily updates.Patio, lounge, and indoor diningTwo full service barsFriendly, attentative service Monday - 1/2 off bottles of wineTuesday - 1/2 off mojitosWednesday - 1/2 off scotchThursday - College night: happy hour from 5-7pm & 11pm-closeFriday - Ladies night: free champagne from 5-8pm
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Most restaurants only offer brunch on Saturday and Sunday but Greenstreet is the exception. Was visiting town for the weekend and wanted to meet a friend for brunch on a Monday also a tough time. Solution - go to trip adviser and find out what restaurants in the Coconut Grove area were available for brunch or breakfast on a Monday. Answer - Green Street. The place was hopping at 10 AM with families, runners and the local crowd. Great atmosphere and great food. My guy had the traditional breakfast with eggs ham potatoes and toast while I had eggs Benedict without the ham. I was impressed that the chef came to our table to make certain that he had the correct order without the ham. My friend had a delicious French toast stuffed with Nutella. No one rushed us as we spent plenty of time catching up. Great way to begin the day.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a late dinner here. Around midnight and it was fantastic. We had a fish wrap and the mushroom triangoli and both were delicious. I would def recommend this place to anyone in coconut grove.

1  Thank Benhakim M
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went there for lunch because 2 people we met that morning both recommended this restaurant so it can't be all that bad.

We arrived around 3:45pm but happy hour doesn't start until 5pm to 7pm with $3.50 beers, $4.50 some well drinks, and $2 off wine and no happy hour appies. We sat outdoors as there were many large fans but it was still too stuffy and hot.

I had their duck salad for $16 which came with one whole roasted duck breast done just right and very tasty balsamic vinaigrette that I liked while my teenage son enjoyed his $16 real lobster ravioli. The pasta came with a cream sauce and his ravioli and sauce were both very delis!

I had a glass of Yalumba riesling for $8 while he had a virgin drink for $3. We enjoyed our meal and service by Michael was great but like I said earlier, just too hot and stuffy to sit outside for us.

We would definitely return but would definitely ask for indoors with air conditioning.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had a late brunch and the food was excellent. My only gripe is that we weren't offered a lunch menu (since this was our first visit, we weren't sure if breakfast foods were all they offered) but what we did order was fantastic. Very high quality.

The restaurant is definitely unique and the service is friendly. When we arrived, I think they were just wrapping up their busy week day morning rush so most tables were full. There didn't appear to be anyone to seat people so it was confusing where to stand and if we seated ourselves. Once we got seated, all was fine.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was fortunate to pick this restaurant for my fiancé's birthday. I picked this place because I thought it was romantic, the whole low light red lounge areas caught my eye. This places was different and sensual
The meal was delicious, and it because it was a "surprise" night out, the manager made sure we had the best seat on the house, the best waiter (which for the life of me I can not remember his name all I remember is that he mentioned he worked for Marriott before like I did) so to YOU thank you for making such a pleasant and comfortable aroma for us, specially for my fiancé he was shy then! lol
In addition to this little geniuses running this restaurant, I did not have to stress about how to make this night especial, they did it all for us, the automatically brought him a little cake/desert with candles and Champaign.....just amazing!

Been to Greenstreet Cafe? Share your experiences!