“Only drinks”
Review of db Bistro Moderne

db Bistro Moderne
Reserve with OpenTable
db Bistro Moderne is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 4,219 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SE 4th St. 3rd Ave.
Description: Db Bistro Moderne is Chef Daniel Boulud's modern French-American Bistro where traditional French Cuisine meets the flavors of the American market. It's our contemporary interpretation of the Parisian bistro: a seasonal menu highlighting the quality of fine ingredients served in a casual setting. Db Bistro Moderne promises easy-going, convivial and delicious dining with a Miami-chic atmosphere in downtown's JW Marriott Marquis. Our bar & lounge features creative cocktails and an impressive but approachable international wine list. Join us daily for Happy Hour from 5PM-8PM or a night out. We invite you to host your next social dinner, corporate luncheon or wine themed event in one of our private dining areas. We have a variety of room options to fit your entertaining needs, with our largest space accommodating up to 70 guests. Dazzle your co-workers and friends with an evening that reflects Chef Daniel Boulud's spirit of hospitality and attention to detail.
London, United Kingdom
“Only drinks”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Cool place, great drinks / cocktail menu - you pay or where you are and what you get... Enjoy

Visited October 2011

Austin, Texas
“Fabulous and romantic dinner”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is a wonderful and special place to have dinner. A perfect dinner that made a perfect evening. Gorgeous dining room, fantastic food and staff! Someone running this restaurant has their act together. Well done!

• Visited October 2011
Miami, Florida
“A Gastronomic Dream”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

This is a place we love to go back to. The bread, the food, the wines, the desserts are all amazing, but what has me addicted to this beautiful restaurant is the impeccable and personalized service. They know us by name and treat us like family. They change the menu often, even though they have staple dishes, so it is difficult to get bored. Thank you so much for pampering us!!

• Visited September 2011
Miami Beach, Florida
“Good, but I was hoping for better food”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I was in db for the miami spice, and I understad that maybe for $35 there is not mush they can do, but for a restaurant of that level I was a little disappointed with the food, I was with 3 more people and we each order somenthing different to be able to taste it all, the food was not bad, (except for the broccoli soup, that was awful) but it was nothing special, almos like going to any regular restaurant in miami, the service was great, really good attention to costumer and detail, that was probably the best thing.
After that week they change the miami spice menu, the new one seems to be a little more interesting, I would definetly be coming back for the new menu, hoping to have a better experience. Definetly a great restaurant that I recoment to every one, maybe they just had a bad day, unfortunately for my I happen to be there that day.

Miami, Florida
“Far from great”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

My wife and I ate there a few months ago. We live across the street. Concluded that the menu was expensive and the dishes too simple for their price. Wine list was overpriced. We sat outside and service was terrible, we felt like waiters had forgotten about us.

• Visited June 2011

Been to db Bistro Moderne? Share your experiences!