“Amazing”
Review of Bombay Darbar

Bombay Darbar
Ranked #16 of 4,187 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3195 Commodore Plaza
Description: Our dining room dining room falls somewhere between red-velvet regal and Slum Dog casual, with white table linens, fresh roses and vinyl-coated menus. There's gentle, tinkling music, authentic if slightly wooze-inducing incense and, for better weather, a petite patio. Our menu is centered mostly on the northern half of the country but includes fiery Goan specialties and henna-red vindaloo. Our knowledgeable, welcoming and sincere staff makes ordering easy for novices. Meals begin with a complimentary stack of crisp pappadom with thimbles of thick-cut onion chutney and a green-as-fresh-cut-grass coriander version for dipping. A side order of mixed chutneys yields store-bought but no less delicious sour mango pickle and sweet mango chutney. Come visit our lovely, value-priced dreamy addition to Coconut Grove!
Miami, Florida, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love this place as I go or pick up at this restaurant for some great food , this is my almost 100th time here and thye are getting bussier than ever even on a weekdays, I would reserve a table next time in a safe side. I love their mushroom makhani, tandoori lamb chops, butter chicken and saag paneer with offcourse very fresh garlic naan.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Eduardo P

• Korean first
Miami
“My favorite Indian restaurant in Miami”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I struggled to find a good Indian restaurant for years after moving to Miami, but I knew I had a good spot the first time I went to Bombay Darbar. I have tried the chicken makhani, daal makhani, mutter paneer, saag paneer, saag gosht, lamb roganjosh and several others...every dish has been well made and was quite flavorful.

Whenever I crave Indian food, I head over to Bombay Darbar.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Indian food - excellent quality, value and friendly service”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We found this little gem (and it is small) in Coconut Grove and we were so glad we did. Affordable prices and fantastic food! The reviews are true. We only had a one night stay in Miami, so we didn't get to experience other restaurants, but this one is definitely worth a visit. Better call for a reservation - they are mostly full.

Visited October 2013
Miami, Florida
“Love love love love this place”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food is fabulous. I love good Indian food, and this mom and pop small restaurant is always packed.
Chicken tikka masala is ridiculous!

• Visited October 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Great Indian Food!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews on TA and decided to go the Resturant. All the food that we had was great. Tried the Lamb chops, paneer makhani, saag paneer and tadka dal. Very busy for a Thusday night and had good outdoor seating.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Bombay Darbar? Share your experiences!