“Authentic Indian food and Fresh taste too”
Review of Bombay Darbar

Bombay Darbar
Ranked #11 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3195 Commodore Plaza
Description: Our dining room dining room falls somewhere between red-velvet regal and Slum Dog casual, with white table linens, fresh roses and vinyl-coated menus. There's gentle, tinkling music, authentic if slightly wooze-inducing incense and, for better weather, a petite patio. Our menu is centered mostly on the northern half of the country but includes fiery Goan specialties and henna-red vindaloo. Our knowledgeable, welcoming and sincere staff makes ordering easy for novices. Meals begin with a complimentary stack of crisp pappadom with thimbles of thick-cut onion chutney and a green-as-fresh-cut-grass coriander version for dipping. A side order of mixed chutneys yields store-bought but no less delicious sour mango pickle and sweet mango chutney. Come visit our lovely, value-priced dreamy addition to Coconut Grove!
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Probably the best service, very good food with fresh taste you could imagine. Believe me I have been to many Indian restaurants and this one is just awesome. Worth the money.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place is wonderful. The food is amazing and fresh. Everything about the restaurant including the service is worth top ratings. As a local I eat at Bombay Darbar often and always bring out of towners to it. There is street parking around.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very casual wonderful Indian dining. A true family style restaurant with mainly locals present. I love searching for great Indian rest. wherever we travel as we enjoy the cuisine and it is hard to get where we live. The rest. is VERY casual and the price CANNOT be beat. A few of the wait staff had a bit of a thick accent and it was just a little challenging for us but the service was very good and attentive. We had appetizers, two main dishes and a great bottle of wine all for under $100. We definitely will be going back. A truly must try if you are in the mood for a great curry, tandoori chicken or any Masala dish.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the second time I come to this restaurant. It is the best in Miami. This place sure satisfied my pallet! The naan was fresh and their tandoori is some of the best I've had. I had the lamb roganjosh mild which had very tender and fresh chunks of lamb in a delicious and complex curry, and my son had the chicken tikka masala (mild) which was also very good

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Enjoyed great food at a reasonable price. Tandoori chicken was great, the best in Florida probably!! The place is small but well maintained. Friendly service and simple but elegant decor made the dinner more enjoyable. Book in advance to avoid waiting as the place is crowded on weekends. Will definitely come back and would refer friends.