“ Good food ”

Grill Argentino - Kendall
Reserve with OpenTable
Grill Argentino - Kendall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 4,162 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A trip to Grill Argentino Kendall is the perfect opportunity to indulge in some serious feasting - including sampling some of Argentina's legendary steaks. Argentinean people have a reputation for their love of food, it's no surprise our social gatherings are centered on sharing a meal. After all, the country is famous for big, juicy, tender pieces of steak cooked over a warm iron grill. Most regions in Argentina are known for homemade delicacies including milanesas, (breaded meat), gnocchi, and empanadas. Our culinary atmosphere is the perfect environment to celebrate a special occasion, casually meet friends for lunch/dinner, or simply indulge in a fine wine. We enjoy making others feel at home, and we believe that food genuinely brings people together. This is the style of Grill Argentino Kendall. With our restaurant, we bring a piece of our native country, Argentina, to South Florida. Our goal is to offer quality food at reasonable prices in a charming, warm and homey atmosphere. Dining at Rincon Argentino Kendall is like eating at home with your family and friends. Rincon Argentino Kendall opened in 2001. Through hard work and dedication, we have worked together as a family to bring true Argentinean culture, as well as fine Italian food, to your table. Our homemade cuisine is our way to show you, the customer, affection.
“ Good food ”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Excellent stakes. Good service. This is a traditional Argentinian Restaurant with a lot of specials during the week days

Miami, Florida
“Carnivores Dream”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming here for years. The steaks, if you like Argentinian cut are delicious. Argentinian beef has a slightly different taste not only because of the cut but because I believe the cattle is grass fed. I love to order the provoleta for an appetizer, seared cheese which pairs so well with a nice red wine. To finish my decadent meal I usually share dessert. If you like dulce de leche you will love their desserts. Can't wait to go back, but I have to diet for a few days before I visit. Great food, not inexpensive but still a good value for what you get.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I d like another one closer to my office and house....the food is great and it was quick.
Took some extra food to eat at night.

Weston, Florida
“Great food, nice athmosphere”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We love argentinian food and this place does not disappoint, steak is great, service is nice and the restaurant has a nice cozy athmosphere, will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2014
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I went to eat with my business partners and the food was great,service excellent, and the best Argentinian atmosphere you can imagine
I will be coming back