“Great food, splendid service awesome wine list”
Review of Olivos Restaurant

Olivos Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olivos Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #155 of 4,268 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 107
Description: Olivos is an Argentinean Steakhouse. From mouth watering steaks to delicious pastas. When you’re in the mood for good times and great cuisine, be sure to dine at Olivos. The restaurant is located in one of the area's most pleasant settings and is known for its delightful, attentive staff and superb cuisine. The menu at Olivos features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. Olivos has established itself as one of the area's favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is a great small restaurant in Doral. We enjoyed the food, I had lamb, which was great and the wine list is very good. I'll go back for sure.

There are newer reviews for Olivos Restaurant

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have visited this restaurant before, for their amazing Skirt Steak. Their service is always top notch, and the management is on top of their game. This time, we went for brunch... WOW!!! For $25 you get a wide array of choices, and the food is extremely well prepared. A true GEM!!!!!

I'm sold on this one.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Great meal at Olivos. Located in a strip mall but don't let that fool you as the food was wonderful and our server was attentive and helpful. We had the empanadas and dates wrapped in bacon for appetizers. I had the spinach ravioli and it was fantastic and my husband had the veal scaloppine. Our friend ordered the sea bass and told us it was excellent. The Nutella creme brûlée was good but very much like chocolate pudding. Overall a great meal and we would defiantly go back.

1  Thank monika010
Reviewed November 10, 2013

"This restaurant has such a great, warm community feeling and I want to come back as much as possible.The food is great! And service, perfect!

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Driving up from the Keys headed up north, we dropped into this place with a minute of research of the local eateries. I pulled into the shopping plaza, trying get out of traffic so I could find a place & saw the sign & awning. I thought lets give it a whirl.

Was I ever happy we did! Wow! This place was hopping at lunch. We got one of the last tables. Everything was amazing. The cucumber martini, the skirt steak, the chimichurri sauce. Knowing we are heading into a culinary wasteland as we head north, I gladly ate every bite I could.

The locals surely know all about this place. For those of you traveling north or south on the turnpike, do yourself a favor and plan your trip through the area with a stop here for a culinary treat & respite from the long stream of fast food crap you have surely been forced into on your journey.