“Great burger joint”

Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell
Reserve with OpenTable
Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 4,389 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SW 10th Ave
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great burger join in a great location. Cant speak for everything but the service is good, the ahi tuna tacos appetizer were awesome and we tried the paradise city, mustang sally and hey jude burgers and they are all great and huge. highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This place certainly know how to make burgers, they have a wide selection of beer and burgers. The meat was cooked to the perfect point it was juicy and all in all perfect. They have outdoor seating in the middle of Brickell Village so the atmosphere was very nice. The service was great and the price vs value fantastic. A must try if you are up for a REAL burger.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went with a friend after a real nice day of relaxation at a nearby spa. The burgers were great the atmosphere was very nice, as well as service. We had a great meal and have gone back.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I read about this place on trip advisor n seriously wanted to visit this place as my husband loves beer n burgers...a very easy to find place with a nice not so fancy but comfy set up...very friendly n helpful staff I must say n they all smiled all the time.our server helped us to make choice n the food took 20 mins but it all came at one time n was all done to perfection.. I liked that in the burger list they had given reccomendations as to what beer wud go well with burger n I thought that was sumthing interesting n knew..I M so glad we went to this place but guys go on n empty stomach please.. What's good is that it's vvvv reasonable

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I went with a few friends while I was in Miami. The wings were amazing but the burgers were average. I don't known if my expectations were higher because of the reviews on here, but they lacked a bit if flavor.