“Awesome food and service”

Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell
Ranked #111 of 4,460 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SW 10th Ave
Reviewed December 27, 2013

After a full day of travel and checking into hotel we walked over to this place to eat. Awesome! the wait staff was excellent. One of the best burgers I have had in a long time. We will come back next time we are in town!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I travel to Miami on business regularly and often eat at Burger and Beer. My most recent visit earlier this week was a significant break from the normal standard I receive and I felt that I had to report on what happened.

My server was quick, pleasant and answered any questions my party had. The food arrived quickly and was cooked to order and hot when it arrived.

My issue came at the end of the meal. I paid using my credit card and watched the server ring my meal up on the POS machine. He gave another diner their completed receipt and card and then provided me with mine, however they gave me back the wrong card. I quickly caught the servers attention and made them aware of this. They apologized and walked back to the other table and spoke to the customer, who I watched open their wallet and remove my credit card. The two cards were completely different and my credit card is visually distinctive so I could spot it easily.

The server returned to the POS machine and ran the bill up again. They returned with my card and the correct bill. My issue comes from what happened next.

The server apologized again and told me that the card was under their nose the whole time. It clearly wasn't the case as I watched another customer remove it from their wallet, so the server had lied to me. Even if the server had told the truth and another customer didn't have my card, it meant that my credit card had been left unattended at the POS machine, which opened it up to theft or fraud. I've had my credit card ripped off twice since I've been in Miami, although I must state that neither time happened when I'd eaten at Burger and Beer.

My issue was that my credit card was given to another customer and staff felt compelled to lie to me, even though I had watched the entire event unfold.

I will eat at Burger and Beer again, but next time I will be paying cash.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The burgers here are pretty well spot on to the perfect burger - cooked just right, and not the frozen patties the fast food places use. Very relaxed atmosphere, with a good staff make this a great place to hang out and pass the time with friends.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Service was great throughout, quick delivery of good and it was amazing when it arrived!! Yummy fries and best burger I have had on a while. So much variety on the menu. The place was buzzing and we had a great time! :-)

Reviewed November 5, 2013

You know those burgers you see advertised on TV commercials, how they're lit, the camera zooming in and panning around it, with all the special effects, and flames around the grilled thick patty..the type of image that gets you drooling and desperate to have a burger of that calibre..mouthwatering, that makes you hungry at first glance? Well, I found that very burger.

One tiring evening, my roommate and I were walking around Mary Brickell Village, in need of an ice cold beer, and some filling grub. As we passed by B&B Joint..the smell of freshly grilled meat caught our attention and led us to the place. Chill, casual place, both indoor & outdoor seating, friendly atmosphere and good service. We sat, got a couple of COLD beers..burgers..and our minds were blown. I've traveled the world, and had burgers in pretty much every single place I've been in..and this may very well be the BEST burger I've ever had. The burgers are LARGE, the meat is thick, juicy & flavored, and all the ingredients are FRESH! Absolutely delicious. We ended up COMPLETELY full and COMPLETELY satisfied!

I definitely recommend B&B if you're looking for an AWESOME burger!