“Huge fantastic tasty burger and a wide selection of beer”

Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell
Reserve with OpenTable
Burger & Beer Joint - Brickell is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SW 10th Ave
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The burgers here are pretty well spot on to the perfect burger - cooked just right, and not the frozen patties the fast food places use. Very relaxed atmosphere, with a good staff make this a great place to hang out and pass the time with friends.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Service was great throughout, quick delivery of good and it was amazing when it arrived!! Yummy fries and best burger I have had on a while. So much variety on the menu. The place was buzzing and we had a great time! :-)

Reviewed November 5, 2013

You know those burgers you see advertised on TV commercials, how they're lit, the camera zooming in and panning around it, with all the special effects, and flames around the grilled thick patty..the type of image that gets you drooling and desperate to have a burger of that calibre..mouthwatering, that makes you hungry at first glance? Well, I found that very burger.

One tiring evening, my roommate and I were walking around Mary Brickell Village, in need of an ice cold beer, and some filling grub. As we passed by B&B Joint..the smell of freshly grilled meat caught our attention and led us to the place. Chill, casual place, both indoor & outdoor seating, friendly atmosphere and good service. We sat, got a couple of COLD beers..burgers..and our minds were blown. I've traveled the world, and had burgers in pretty much every single place I've been in..and this may very well be the BEST burger I've ever had. The burgers are LARGE, the meat is thick, juicy & flavored, and all the ingredients are FRESH! Absolutely delicious. We ended up COMPLETELY full and COMPLETELY satisfied!

I definitely recommend B&B if you're looking for an AWESOME burger!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Hubby and I visited this establishment post 1/2 IM Miami. Very nice clean restaurant. Lots of beers on tap, and even more by the bottle. We shared onion rings (YUM) and then each got a burger that we shared - he got the Thunder Road and Mustang Sally - holy molly so so good!!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

the burgers are awesome but I was not expecting to be surprised by the truffle fries. Man I have not eaten any more heavenly fries in my life.