“What a Night !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Martini Brickell

Blue Martini Brickell
900 South Miami Ave. # 25, Miami, FL 33131 (Downtown)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 112 Nightlife in Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Blue Martini is trendy upscale lounge with a warm, welcoming environment that is designed to be enjoyable for all of our guests. We feature the best in Live Entertainment nightly. We are known for offering over 42 mouth-watering signature Martinis, specialty cocktails, fine wines & spirits, and delicious sharable bites. Blue Martini is a hot spot for professionals who desire after-work cocktails at our legendary 'Happy Hour' when we offer incredible discounts on our entire menu. The relaxed happy hour vibe smoothly changes as the live bands stimulate our guests to dance and enjoy the popular songs of favorite artists. The late 'nightlife' at Blue Martini is unsurpassed and we consistently pack all 3 of our unique bar experiences with a high energy, fun loving crowd. Go casual on our patio**, be in front of the entertainment by our stage, or go exclusive in our VIP lounge. We offer an exceptional catering menu for private parties and we host all types of unique events throughout the year. There is always 'Something new at Blue!' At Blue Martini, we take great pride in offering only the best service to our guests. This is why we refer to them 'guests' and not 'customers'. We consider ourselves are experts in the hospitality industry and make sure every guest becomes a raving fan of their Blue Martini experience. From the moment you walk through the door to the moment you leave, we want you to be completely satisfied. In other words, we hope you leave in a way better mood than when you stepped inside.
Orlando, Florida, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“What a Night !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great drinks and atmosphere make for a night you will never forget. Dont go to Miami without visiting here, even if only for an hour its gonna change your trip. Made some new friends for life and drinks where crazy. Not for the light budgeted but worth the money.

• Turkish first
Hyannis, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Best night in Miami and it was a Tuesday night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This place is awesome! I loved the sophisticated crowd in Brickell and Blue Martini is a good example (compared to South Beach). My sister and I went in on a Tuesday night and there was an amazing karaoke contest. I swear I thought these people were paid to be there they were that good!!! We had a few drinks at the bar... attentive service and the girl bartender by the stage pours a good drink. We went outside after the contest was over and sat at a table and had another drink. Same great service and good cocktail outside. Great people watching and fun lively music! I would definitely go back if I lived there!

2 Thank Mamenard
Apalachicola, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place I have ever been.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

It was worth it to spent all that time in there. Best place in town. We can't wait to go back there. Made lots of memories, new friends. Good place to be. Keep rocking.

Athens
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Recommended for dancing (or casual drink earlier..)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This place has nice decoration, is spacious, has inside and outdoors bar, most of the times I have been there the live bands were quite good singing all the pop-dance-salsa-latino hits, but whenever there was no live band, the dj was putting on some good music as well, crowd is dancing and the atmosphere is nice, cocktails are a bit pricey (around 10$ or more) but they arequite good (especially anything with martini and mojitos). At this place, especially Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun nights you gottta be smart dressed.
On Friday and Saturday nights, there is 15$ cover, you can avoid that going a bit early, eg. before 10-10.30 or late, after 2am maybe..

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Vasilis26
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sophisticated, nice deco, good location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I liked the location, the prestigious Brickell. The music is good. They have like 3 or 4 police man present, which makes you feel very secure.
Drinks are about $15 dollars.
The staff is just ok.
I love the vibe. People dress very nicely to go here.
It's on a second floor and I do apreciate the electric scalator to go down. I'd not do so good on regular stairs, on high heels and with a few drinks on my head.
I love this place, I can go back every time I visit Miami.

Visited March 2013