“Great food, Great service......”

Wynwood Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Wynwood Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 4,268 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Wynwood Kitchen and Bar offers Latin-influenced global cuisine, utilizing the freshest ingredients to create delicious unforgettable flavors. Offered tapas style the menu, created by executive chef Miguel Aguilar, gives guests the opportunity to try a variety of dishes. In harmony with the food the restaurant's art wows guests with a visual feast of stunning floor to ceiling murals by Shepard Fairey in the bar area and in the dining room, bursting colorful canvases by Christian Awe and a multi-colored sculptural man, by David Benjamin Sherry, rising 11 feet high. Outdoor dining faces Goldman Properties' world-renowned street art museum park, the Wynwood Walls, which encompasses a series of 40 breathtaking murals by leading international artists.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife and I were gallery walking and needed a place to eat. Several recommendations pointed to the same location. Some of the best Tapas this side of Spain. Relaxed outdoor seating, no hassle service just made the experience complete. Order a few at a time. Turnaround is not an object. Enjoy

2  Thank Cozysdad
There are newer reviews for Wynwood Kitchen and Bar

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Art scene, with good people and good food. The small plates allowed us to taste many options and the vibe was chill on a weeknight. Service lacks a bit, but it does in most of Miami, so you can grab a drink while you wait for your server to get organized, luckily whatever comes out is good and not too big in portion so you're happy to have it. You're there for the art scene which they make worth your experience. Would go back for sure.

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We went out of our way to have dinner here and it was well worth it. While we ate early by Miami standards, the place still was packed and had a really good vibe. The walls are covered with art as is the entire neighborhood.

The food is served tapas style (small plates). We had guacamole, ceviche, clams and skirt steak. They all provided interesting tastes and we did not leave hungry.

If you want a very interesting cocktail try the Inferno, but make sure you like spicy tastes!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

As Chef Michael Bourdain states, a good restaurant's reputation must rest on the quality of the food and service. Thus, every time I enter a restaurant and I find a DJ or a band playing music inside, I get very, very worried. This is a much hyped restaurant in the up and coming Wynwood neighborhood of Miami. It is big, crowded, noisy and more importantly, very ordinary in terms of the food they serve. We ordered three dishes: ceviche, guacamole and a duck breast. Of the three only the ceviche was acceptable (not outstanding). The guacamole and the duck breast were bland and boring. The service was prompt and hasty.
I left wondering what was the hype about this eatery (which is not the same as restaurant) and for an instant I forgot that I was in Miami and not in New York, London or Paris. In Miami, many of these hyped places are places to see and be seen. The culinary aspect is secondary.
So, if you are looking for a place to have drinks with friends and enjoy noise and loud speaking, this place is for you. Don't expect too much from the menu. Ah, and by the way, the price tag reflects the hype so get your wallet fat before you visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I still can´t believe that I invited two friends to have lunch in this restaurant and at the end the waitress demanded me an explanation because I had left her 5% tip. She did it aloud and in a very rude way, humiliating me in front of the friends I was inviting. I sent an email through the webpage complaining about the situation and nobody answer me, so I guess they don´t even care. I am certainly not going there again nor will I recommend it.