“Fit for foodies”

Wynwood Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Wynwood Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 4,282 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Wynwood Kitchen and Bar offers Latin-influenced global cuisine, utilizing the freshest ingredients to create delicious unforgettable flavors. Offered tapas style the menu, created by executive chef Miguel Aguilar, gives guests the opportunity to try a variety of dishes. In harmony with the food the restaurant's art wows guests with a visual feast of stunning floor to ceiling murals by Shepard Fairey in the bar area and in the dining room, bursting colorful canvases by Christian Awe and a multi-colored sculptural man, by David Benjamin Sherry, rising 11 feet high. Outdoor dining faces Goldman Properties' world-renowned street art museum park, the Wynwood Walls, which encompasses a series of 40 breathtaking murals by leading international artists.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Each dish was wonderfully tasty and I especially loved the Brussels sprouts with bacon. Portions were perfect. It was very busy and we were glad to get a table. As a tourist I would not want to be in this part of town much after 10pm though. The Younger crowd appeared to be the ritzy pretentious types rather than artist types to me. But it was excellent people watching if you are into that. Wish I could have lingered longer.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Try the dates. Service was exceptionally attentive and quick, as we came earlier in the evening and the establishment was not yet crowded. Decor and atmosphere overall was dynamic and trendy. An ideal place to go for drinks, the cocktails are creative and spicy. I would very much like to return and check out the late night bar scene here. Absolutely choose this place for your evening.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Nice ingredients put together creatively. The results are good but not spectacular. The outdoor seating area is very pleasant. The wait staff was very attentive.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was surprised at my experience at Wynwood K&B. Since the opening, I didn't hear too many great things about the place. I'm sure a new restaurant has to work out its kinks at the beginning, but never got "two thumbs up" from anyone I know.

I took advantage that Art Basel was in Miami this past weekend and made a visit. All that walking and art made us very thirsty and hungry. The hostess sat us right away. We asked for a seat inside since the humidity was killer Sunday night. The restaurant was pretty full, but not too crowded.

Our server came within 5 minutes to greet us. Not the most outgoing guy but, better than many of the servers I've dined with before. We asked for a bottle of sparkling water and two dirty martinis (I've had better 'dirties' elsewhere, but then again I'm picky with my alcohol). The water took longer than expected, arriving at the same time as our drinks from the bar. Did I mention were very thirsty? However, it all went uphill from there.

First couple of apps arrived almost instantly, then the main course followed. All arrived within good time of each other. However, the scallops took the longest arriving after everything else was already on the table. We ordered the bacon-wrapped dates, the hamachi ceviche, the pork rilette and the scallops. Everything was DELISH! Looked at the dessert menu and decided we were too full.

We came in, we ate, we left...exaclty what we had planned since there was so much more artsy things we wanted to do. If I'm ever in the area, I will definitely stop by again and try the other things on the menu.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food was just to little...we ended up a little hungry after dinner! loved the ambient of live music and art surrounding you..beautiful place! better for maybe a couple of drinks and one appetizer...