“Pretty Dam Good Burgers”
Review of The Filling Station - CLOSED

The Filling Station
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Cool little spot. My boyfriend and I had 2 beers, a cup of chili, and sweet potatoe fries with a burger. The burger literally melted in my mouth. Amazing....!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The "Respect" burger with pulled pork, jerk barbecue sauce, and a grilled hamburger is one of the best hamburgers I have ever had. Agreed, Tommy's and In and Out in California are great and Erics in Morocco is terrific. But the Filling Station burgers are awesome. It is a dive and the location is off the track in Miami. The service is great, not overly professional, the staff literally competes over who will take the order. Live music is provided at night. All together, it is among the best.

The tots are also great.

1  Thank Cavydad
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Service was fast and friendly during both visits. Great food proces for downtown Miami. Beer selection was great and samples are given so you can find one you like. Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank AshNeum
Reviewed September 14, 2013

DWNTWN is full of little gems but this place offers beside a large menu a very very casual bar and lots of young people. We went on a Friday night around 8pm and the place was packed, so it was noisey The service was excelent, we have a tots and onion rings as appetizer and thai salad and bluecheese burger as antree, we paid with tax&tip $30 Everything was delicious and very well done. Definitely as we are in the area we will come back, the Filling Station is open Mon/Sat until 10.30pm.

1  Thank BlueBsAs
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Blink and you will walk past this unassuming little place on 2nd Avenue. I have walked the area many times and failed to see anywhere which grabbed me to eat. A colleague mentioned it in passing and we decided to give it a try.
Just walking in through the door , I knew it would be good. 2pm on a Tuesday and there were about10 people giving it a nice atmosphere.
The burger selection was great and I went for a spicy choice which was really good and I would say possibly the best burger I've ever had!
What a great find, will be back next visit.
It is casual , sort of Cheers with burgers and beer.

1  Thank 400driver